What is the best wood glue when building your sub box. Reg wood glue don't seem like it would be strong enough, For what Im useing Im sure it would be, but I still want to use the best,

Titebond 1, 2, or 3. Or use epoxy.

Titebond 1, 2, or 3. Or use epoxy.

sweet Ill check on it to day , thanks homie

:WELCOME::wavey5:

Sure regular wood glue will work.

Anything like elmers, tight bond, etc. designed for wood working is your best bet.

The bond will be stronger then the wood.

Here, check this out, short read but gives you an idea.

Wood Glue Showdown

:wavey5: Titebond FTW!

Thanks everyone for the infor and the nice welcome.

another question I have is how do you get a response from ssa I bought a amp & sub and have sent a number of email s and no response, just wondering what IM doing wrong,and does any one know how they ship? ups ground ?

Welcome

I am sure Aaron or Mark will see your post and respond.

Word of advice, it will take a little longer, but it will be worth it.

Dont get in a hurry they will get back at you.

What did you get?

Word of advice, it will take a little longer, but it will be worth it.

Dont get in a hurry they will get back at you.

What did you get?

just a sa-4 and a SAX-125.2 for now I got a 87 cutty and i dont have room in the trunk casue of my 5th wheel so im just putting a small one in on the upper leadge. Like I mention im 62 and dont need the head bangen back and forth, my 3 boys got fi's 1-15 the other has 2-15s and the oldest has a 15 and they beat CRAZY :woot: its cool but im more old school and just want a little hardnest.

Edited by 383cutty

Wow 62 and still bumping now that is impressive, hope Im there one day.

Wow 62 and still bumping now that is impressive, hope Im there one day.

lol got to feel young to stay young, got me a 87 cutty with about 20k in it and a 84 chevy carpice low rider so Im just enjoying life as best I can

, Need to learn more about this sterio stuff tho. being right in the middle of both coast (nebr) its a little hard to know witch way to go lol

I was starting to think at 39 I was a grandpa on SSA, but oh hellz no....Thanks to 383cutty I am a kid again. lol :drink40:

It's hard to grow up, I just dont think I am cut out for it and you Sir have given me new hope that I never will. :fing34:

I was starting to think at 39 I was a grandpa on SSA, but oh hellz no....Thanks to 383cutty I am a kid again. lol :drink40:

It's hard to grow up, I just dont think I am cut out for it and you Sir have given me new hope that I never will. :fing34:

I wish I was 39 again :ohnoes9: time flys so fast .next thing you know your 62 :No: its all about the fun you make outof it any ways, I need to learn how to post pics on dis here thing. got my sub and amp to day :woot: now just waiting on the design and cut list and im off and running, once that is done I gots to box out the trunk, but like i said Ill need to learn how to post the build pics

:WELCOME:

Thank you Cablguy184. I got a feeling this is going to be a fun experiance for me on this site a GREAT learning tool for me as well :trippy:

To post pics you need to open an account on photo bucket or image shack. It's free. I use imageshack.

Get the accout open and download a few images to it then pm me, I will show you how.

Welcome man!! It is awesome to someone so........ "mature" on the site!!! And still interested and know what they are talking about!!! Glad to have you on board!

To post pics you need to open an account on photo bucket or image shack. It's free. I use imageshack.

Get the accout open and download a few images to it then pm me, I will show you how.

i got photobucket but i need to make the pics smaller it says, my son stop over and show the old man a thing or two lol, go figuar Im going crusin with a couple of club menbers soIll try and get this done tomorro, and get a few pics of my rides and what Im trying to do. you and the family have a great nite

Welcome man!! It is awesome to someone so........ "mature" on the site!!! And still interested and know what they are talking about!!! Glad to have you on board!

:squintfinger:

just a few pics of my rides

10_5_072.jpg

dadslincoln005.jpg just sold this one

the power plant in the cutty

Dads256.jpg

july4thHarleys09035.jpg

84 carprice

can wait to get that sa-8 in the cutty

Edited by 383cutty

Nice cars, attention to details for sure.