Does anyone have an info for me on a replacement gain knob for the audiopipe 1500 amp's? Up till today this amp has been great but it seems the wires inside have came loose and im not the type to bust it open and put it back together.. This isnt my amp its in a good friends car. I have sent emails to the company with no response. Any suggestions? the knob plugs in with a "headphone" looking jack, not the phone cable looking one.

anyone? Audiopipe's customer service isnt so good.. 2 days no response isnt good. Maybe there is a bass knob i CAN get my hands on that will work with this amp as well? give me somethin guys :) appreciate anything you guys can help me with.

ok i checked out both of those.. the n-22v is a last option kinda thing.. rather just have another one from audiopipe that plugs directly into the amp, ebay doesnt have any bass knobs for the audiopipe by themselves.. just amps and EQ's with bass knobs.. any other ideas? thanks for the effort guys i appreciate it. just a dumb problem, wish it was a sundown amp lol, we would have a knob already :):drink40:

Edited by smashedz28

ok i checked out both of those.. the n-22v is a last option kinda thing.. rather just have another one from audiopipe that plugs directly into the amp, ebay doesnt have any bass knobs for the audiopipe by themselves.. just amps and EQ's with bass knobs.. any other ideas? thanks for the effort guys i appreciate it. just a dumb problem, wish it was a sundown amp lol, we would have a knob already :):drink40:

Sell it and buy a Sundown

Let me check my son may have one he is not doing anything with.

It's not mine m5 or I would, already got me a sundown amp :) phi I'll pm u in a few when I'm on a real computer. On iPod touch now. Thanks everybody