BanginGMC

Sound Deadener Showdown CLD Tiles

on his homepage http://www.sounddeadenershowdown.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi

I know I've peen promising a shopping cart for a while now, but I've pretty much decided not to do it. Maybe some day. For one thing, calculating shipping costs is very complicated for these products. It's important to me to just charge you what shipping costs me, so until I can figure out a way to handle that without built in padding, I'd rather do it myself.

Most people have no experience with sound deadening and most of those who do have done things differently. I like to work through your project with you - to make sure you get what you need and understand how to use the products ou buy.

You can ask any questions you may have (including where to start) or place an order by e-mailing me with a list of what you need. I'll calculate shipping and you can pay through PayPal or with a credit card. Thanks very much for your patience.

don@sounddeadenershowdown.com

Email him and tell him what and how much?

I know I've peen promising a shopping cart for a while now, but I've pretty much decided not to do it. Maybe some day. For one thing, calculating shipping costs is very complicated for these products. It's important to me to just charge you what shipping costs me, so until I can figure out a way to handle that without built in padding, I'd rather do it myself.

Most people have no experience with sound deadening and most of those who do have done things differently. I like to work through your project with you - to make sure you get what you need and understand how to use the products ou buy.

You can ask any questions you may have (including where to start) or place an order by e-mailing me with a list of what you need. I'll calculate shipping and you can pay through PayPal or with a credit card. Thanks very much for your patience.

thank you.

tell him what you want to do and he's going to tell you how it is and what you need exactly no more.

sound like an excellent way to sell your product, and have it done right. if i ever deaden anything, i will no doubt give him an e-mail. GL on your project/purchase

pics. when you get it all/install it all or it never happened :popcorn:

Emailed him a few hours ago and no reply.. signing off for the night. tomorrow i'll hopefully get a response.

Edited by BanginGMC

Emailed him a few hours ago and no reply.. signing off for the night. tomorrow i'll hopefully get a response.

cant expect him to sit on the computer all day. im sure he has a set time that he sits down and responds to them all each day, look for the email tomorrow afternoon i would guess. :fing34:

cant expect him to sit on the computer all day. im sure he has a set time that he sits down and responds to them all each day, look for the email tomorrow afternoon i would guess. :fing34:

I thought he'd would have it set up to where he'd get alerts or some shit sent to his phone, no biggie though.. i can wait :fing34:

I thought he'd would have it set up to where he'd get alerts or some shit sent to his phone, no biggie though.. i can wait :fing34:

are you outta your mind.... you expect someone who is that busy to get back to you in a couple hours. you must be high.

Response sent at 4:00 AM Eastern time. I'll be pissed if I don't hear back in a few minutes :D

I try to respond right away, but it isn't possible all the time. I get a lot of e-mail that I try to answer in order. Afternoons are for packing orders. Several pallets of CLD Tiles were delivered yesterday evening and I had to unload the truck. I do check e-mails on my phone, but I'm pretty sure I was asleep by 10:00 last night and I haven't found a way to read and write while dreaming :) I get e-mail from everywhere in the country, every English speaking country in the world and quite a few non-English speaking countries. It just isn't possible to respond to them all instantaneously. The thing you can be sure of is that when I do get back to you I will be giving you my full attention - whether you are ordering $10 worth of materials or enough to do 3 vehicles top to bottom.

I'm not complaining - I love doing this.

Response sent at 4:00 AM Eastern time. I'll be pissed if I don't hear back in a few minutes :D

I try to respond right away, but it isn't possible all the time. I get a lot of e-mail that I try to answer in order. Afternoons are for packing orders. Several pallets of CLD Tiles were delivered yesterday evening and I had to unload the truck. I do check e-mails on my phone, but I'm pretty sure I was asleep by 10:00 last night and I haven't found a way to read and write while dreaming :) I get e-mail from everywhere in the country, every English speaking country in the world and quite a few non-English speaking countries. It just isn't possible to respond to them all instantaneously. The thing you can be sure of is that when I do get back to you I will be giving you my full attention - whether you are ordering $10 worth of materials or enough to do 3 vehicles top to bottom.

Hey dude! Got your e-mail. :fing34:

When i opened it i was like "holy shit" hahah a lot of info :woot:

Hey dude! Got your e-mail. :fing34:

When i opened it i was like "holy shit" hahah a lot of info :woot:

:) Let me know if anything didn't make sense.

Great products and service! I ordered my CLD Tiles and Butyl Rope last fall and will be going in my new build soon.

Laughed out loud in real life reading this. pucking hilarious, and I will be placing another order with Don soon. Great guy and great products.

do you think this stuff would work for me.

my problem is whenever it rains and i drive in silence i can hear water puddle splashes and air or whatever else coming from my hatch.

Or maybe I should do some spray down deadner.

do you think this stuff would work for me.

my problem is whenever it rains and i drive in silence i can hear water puddle splashes and air or whatever else coming from my hatch.

Or maybe I should do some spray down deadner.

Either would probably do the job. Splashing against the sheet metal excites resonance and any decent vibration damper should tame it. Something people always notice after treating the roof is the difference in what it sounds like in the rain. Some vehicles will scare you with the racket in a sudden downpour.