smashedz28

What do I have here?

I got this a god 8-9 years ago from some guy for dirt cheap. we can just say it was in my worse days and he used to bring me all types of weird stuff.. I was told this was valuable at one time but I could never find it on the internet or even make it sound good.. although i could have been doing something wrong.. Basically what im asking you guys is to tell me what his is if you know.. dont sugar coat it.. if its junk then tell me, been sitting in the closet for ALONG time. here is some pics...

DSCN0312.jpg

DSCN0313.jpg

DSCN0314.jpg

DSCN0314.jpg

DSCN0316.jpg

DSCN0317.jpg

I have atleast 4 of the smaller speakers and 1 of the centers. I might have even more than the 4, i dont want to dig them all up just yet lol.

DSCN0318.jpg

wow.. pictures give it that wood grain look.. in person its real dark and glossy lol. never seen it look like that before.

Cheap Chinese junk.

lol, thats the kind of answer i was lookin for. :drink40: damn thing has sounded like shit since the day i first hooked it up. thought there was a slight chance i had something decent and I was hooking it up wrong.. but either way, glad i know :) thanks bro

That is the stuff that the hoodlums sell in conversion vans. They approach you like in a parking lot saying they need money to get home or some other BS story and this is the last set they have you can get these $600 speakers for $150 just cause they need to get back to Alabama. . . . . . . . . . Overseas JUNK

Digital Audio makes car audio amplifiers as well, if it's the same company. If I recall they're somehow linked with Audiobahn, but I'm not sure if it's true. The chrome on the speakers leads me to believe it's something similar though.

junk to me lol.. sounds horrible.

looks like the cabinets would make great flower pots. :drink40:

Digital Audio makes car audio amplifiers as well, if it's the same company. If I recall they're somehow linked with Audiobahn, but I'm not sure if it's true. The chrome on the speakers leads me to believe it's something similar though.

Definitely hahaha

That is the stuff that the hoodlums sell in conversion vans. They approach you like in a parking lot saying they need money to get home or some other BS story and this is the last set they have you can get these $600 speakers for $150 just cause they need to get back to Alabama. . . . . . . . . . Overseas JUNK

One of my buddies was approached recently and bought into one of those white van scams. He actually turned them down, sat and thought about it, and then found them down the road at a Sams Club....then bought the damn package. As soon as he showed it to me a told him to google it and he almost $#% himself. A different brand than is shown here, however.

The enclosure looks nice. Pop those out and get some Beyma to replace them and they would sound good.

The enclosure looks nice. Pop those out and get some Beyma to replace them and they would sound good.

:puzzled:

Crazy sketchy looking ... the posts in the back don't even seem straight.

lol, the cabinet design kinda looks like the newer Best Buy Klipsch towers. At least on the bottom, with that smiling curve and the ovular logo.