GeorgeW.Kush

How much can a DCON 10 really take???

I am thinking about getting 2 DCON 10's D4's and wiring them to 4 ohms and my amp is 1000 watts @ 4 ohms and I want to know is 500 a piece is to much for these, also what will be the best size ported enclosure and what should I tune it to

No not at all as long as you have the box in the recommended enclosure size and you have your amp gain set properly. Should be good to go.

I have an Alphasonik PMA1000DA and i am thinking about 1.25 after displacement but what should I tune to I want the loudest lowest bass but I also want a well rounded sound

for a daily groundpounder tune 30-33. the lower you go, the less output but more low end you get, and the higher the more of a fart box you get which yields more output but less low end. so you pick which you want, but a good middle is low thirties :) hope that helps

ok cool but for the same money I can get 2 JL W3V3's which would be the better setup and which would more that likely be louder and play lower

ok cool but for the same money I can get 2 JL W3V3's which would be the better setup and which would more that likely be louder and play lower

who the F told you that????

That can't be authorized pricing on the W3's. JL makes a great product, but at least 30% of what you are paying for is the name, not to mention their massive overhead. Performance per dollar is not even close, not to mention you have direct contact with the owners of SSA here.

:bsflag:

take it from someone who has experience with both woofers

the JL's DO NOT sound better or go lower than the Dcons..not even close

my buddy has the jl w6v3 only thing i can say is it sound really good, but it kinda lacks in the low end. jl is for more sound quality from what iv seen.

D-cons all the way ! , i have a single 10 D-con , and i feed it 500W all day , and it handles it just fine , pounds quite well ,

so yeah , 500W no prob for the D-con , and it drops like a cracked out hooker on a friday night , ( very low ) , , , lol

i hope you make the right choice ,

Happy pounding !

LOL....

BTW

you got a typo in your sig......that enclosure is 1.0cf3 tuned at 33hz

:suicide-santa::ehh::blink::throwrock::bull::unclejohn::asskiss::roflmao::stfu2::nevar::noob::omgwtf::sigh::trippy::ban2::ohnoes9::orly3::buttlick::goyou::barf2::yaya::wackit2::ughdunno::puzzled::peepwall::gay::roller::pow::idiot::shutup::lolup::loser::Doh::bartmoon::No::ThatWasGay::stupid::liar::lol2::fryingpan::banhim::poop::wtf::worthless::unsure:

Okay then what would be the best box size i see different ones, 1.25, 1.30,

The best enclosure volume for what drivers?

The optimum volume is listed in the description. There are even box plans.

Do you not trust the people who have their name on the subs?

Come on man.

:suicide-santa::ehh::blink::throwrock::bull::unclejohn::asskiss::roflmao::stfu2::nevar::noob::omgwtf::sigh::trippy::ban2::ohnoes9::orly3::buttlick::goyou::barf2::yaya::wackit2::ughdunno::puzzled::peepwall::gay::roller::pow::idiot::shutup::lolup::loser::Doh::bartmoon::No::ThatWasGay::stupid::liar::lol2::fryingpan::banhim::poop::wtf::worthless::unsure:

:smileyho:

Hey this guy I know said I should look into the DC LVL3 10 he said it was really assume but I have never heard one in person, so my question is would you still go with the DCON or the LVL3 10, the reason I am asking all these question is that I dont want to have to buy another system after this one, I've been through a few and I am tired of swopping them out and paying the money for them, any thoughts on this

you should get a dcon ;)