rmzsuzuki89

4 DP21 4th Order Build

Looks nice man!!! Should be a hard pounding setup!! I would personally suggest another alt or two. Dont remember if you said anything about that or not?? Also man, if you are thinking about wheels and tires or any kind of suspension setup let me know i can get you some prices. GL with the rest of the build, I look forward to seeing it finished! Also is that your girl in the pics always sticking her tongue out??

wow !!! interesting ... :popcorn:

Don't think you have enough batteries though ... NOT !!! :drink40: lol great work ...

Thanks.

And I was messing with my dad and gf about the batteries. Once I had them all in I said that I just had to get the other half in. They were both like wtf. I told them that I was gonna do a rack above the ones that are in and get 8 more. I had them going for like 5 minutes lol.

I bet the expressions on their face when you said that was priceless.

Haha ya.

Looks nice man!!! Should be a hard pounding setup!! I would personally suggest another alt or two. Dont remember if you said anything about that or not?? Also man, if you are thinking about wheels and tires or any kind of suspension setup let me know i can get you some prices. GL with the rest of the build, I look forward to seeing it finished! Also is that your girl in the pics always sticking her tongue out??

Thanks. There will be a couple more alts in the future. And I'll let you know if I have any suspension needs in the future.

And ya lol, she randomly does that and I don't notice lol. I didn't know she was in any of the pics until someone on another forum said something lol.

How about showing us that new crimper you got

Thats cool man, i went back and looked at the first post and saw that you wrote "for now" on the alts. Yea i dont know what your plan is the for the truck, leaving it stock or doing rims and suspension, but i thought i would at least mention it. Have fun with the build.

I'll go out and get some pics of it real quick.

Thats cool man, i went back and looked at the first post and saw that you wrote "for now" on the alts. Yea i dont know what your plan is the for the truck, leaving it stock or doing rims and suspension, but i thought i would at least mention it. Have fun with the build.

Thanks, it has been so far even with the little that I've done.

No progress today. After getting home from the track I ended up redioing the inside of one of my bearded dragon enclosures.

Hitting it hard again tomorrow after class hopefully.

Here you go.

2la3k08.jpg

f1fou8.jpg

j0wino.jpg

30cr8tk.jpg

Now that is just an f-ing sweet crimper. How much did that set you back? but in all honesty. Awesome build and equipment. Keep it up.

Here you go.

Now that is just an f-ing sweet crimper. How much did that set you back? but in all honesty. Awesome build and equipment. Keep it up.

Thanks...And not terribly much, a lil over $50 shipped. They can get A LOT more expensive lol.

Just got done drilling all my holes and putting the grommets in.

There are just 8 of them here. I'll take pics of them all when I finish vacuuming all the metal shavings out.

oknypx.jpg

6gy0xt.jpg

Just finished up for today. Got all of the holes drilled and grommets in, and 3 more runs ran. So just 3 more runs to go, I'm running out of places to send the wire down to under the car lol.

ngzspv.jpg

16877ld.jpg

Almost one spool gone, moving to the next spool.

2rrb585.jpg

Sending a run down.

2875kz.jpg

How it looks up front as of now, quite messy right now lol.

m96fea.jpg

thats quite alot of 1/0...but you managed to make it look clean!

There's more coming lol. I guess it looks decent now, I'm gonna clean it up a lot when it's all in though.

shoot me a text, phone took a crap.

-Robin

Alright...My phone stopped working completely, can't call or text in out out. I should be getting a new one between later today and Friday.

2n08mm8.jpg

Nice and neat haha.

6tcti1.jpg

2v995l5.jpg

20p1yyf.jpg

Snakes in a car. LOL

Nice build man. :)

Got all the runs back done today, 10 total.

1h8spg.jpg

Gonna do a piece of mdf somewhere in here to mount the fuse holders to.

9uls2b.jpg

2ls7es0.jpg

10z8y3c.jpg

2qk3w9l.jpg

Thats one crazy design!!! Looks like the front ends would restrict the air movement some though? What program was that done with?

Thats one crazy design!!! Looks like the front ends would restrict the air movement some though? What program was that done with?

I don't think there will be much restriction with that big of port lol.

Google Sketch-Up

Yea probably not, but just something i noticed and thought about. And why not just run a board straight across? Unless it would affect something? I need to learn Sketch-up better, mine look NOTHING like that! HAHA!

Yea probably not, but just something i noticed and thought about. And why not just run a board straight across? Unless it would affect something? I need to learn Sketch-up better, mine look NOTHING like that! HAHA!

What do you mean?