MTA

Need to talk to Scott

What's the fastest way to get a hold of Scott aka FiCarAudio? I used to have the number but looks like it's been changed.

Scott if u see this, please shoot me an email or a number I can call you at.

Peter@electro-pro.ca

Thank you

they dont have a phone number, too many calls. you can e-mail him instead at nick@ficaraudio.com i believe

fancy pants... cool.gif

Not exactly sure how that happened! .... tongue.gif

thanx guys...i emailed about 12 hours now...no reply..maybe Ill try Scott's mail :)

be patient. they have a big ass business to run. they cant answer every email they get every day. they have a set time each morning/mid afternoon to do it. just wait before you e-mail everyone on the team. you WILL get a reply. its worth the wait. and the more patient you are, the easier it is on them. the less emailing they have to do=more time to build your custom sub :):fing34:

be patient. they have a big ass business to run. they cant answer every email they get every day. they have a set time each morning/mid afternoon to do it. just wait before you e-mail everyone on the team. you WILL get a reply. its worth the wait. and the more patient you are, the easier it is on them. the less emailing they have to do=more time to build your custom sub :):fing34:

Yeah, just give it a day or two, they'll get back to you man.

Dont be so sure. Ive been waiting for months for an email back from the sales email and from nick. The service at Fi isn't what it used to be. Im an international buyer but that doesn't mean I cant have a reply... Im not angry, just disappointed that I cant get the product I want. All that Hype around the world for this product and I cant be a part of it...

Dont be so sure. Ive been waiting for months for an email back from the sales email and from nick. The service at Fi isn't what it used to be. Im an international buyer but that doesn't mean I cant have a reply... Im not angry, just disappointed that I cant get the product I want. All that Hype around the world for this product and I cant be a part of it...

Only reason I said that is I made a thread and sent an email and had a reply within a day...

Also, my BTL is supposed to be here tomorrow! :woot:

Edited by deernet

I've always gotten a reply within 24 hours.

My sub gets here monday, exactly 11 working days after ordered, i cant complain!

.... Did you e-mail them again? It is possible they could have missed it you know..

.... Did you e-mail them again? It is possible they could have missed it you know..

Yes ive emailed them 3 times. Twice on one email address once on another

Yes ive emailed them 3 times. Twice on one email address once on another

Not sure how that happened? If you don't hear something from me then odds are it's stuck in a spam folder..somewhere...or I didn't get it.

MTA believe Scott emailed you back yesterday.

thanks for noticing me :) I havent seen anything in my inbox as of yet.. I can check my mail anywhere so I have been doing so..trying to be patient but I do need parts and chances of having them before this saturday coming are next to none...

it takes a good 5 days to get to Toronto Ontario ...plus you guys need time to put the order together...

patiently waiting

checked all your folders? maybe their email was put in your spam/junk folder? :trippy:

wow this is terrible... over a week and I have only had one email returned. I understrand the company being busy , but this is on the verge or rediculous. I wish I still had a direct number and get things underway much faster... I feel like a pest having to complain on here about this... but what choice do I have??? looks like i have to find an alternate source for recones... I dont have time to wait 2 weeks for email replies before I even place an order.

thanks guys for helping me in the past. if u wish to keep my business please leave a number or call me ... I left my number in the first emai

btw..I needed my parts to arrive today... at this time not even an order has been placed... because my email questions have not been answered

they sell recones on their site, or is the problem more specific to your sub?

I need soft parts not a complete kit... I am rebuilding first generation audiobahn immortal subs(rebuilt using 12 spoke baskets and Fi recone parts) ... they work awsome but are tired and need to be reconed... my buddy does 154 and change on a TL with the 2 10's in a trunk car :) with the new recones and changes we're hoping to get it to bust 155dB

I need soft parts not a complete kit... I am rebuilding first generation audiobahn immortal subs(rebuilt using 12 spoke baskets and Fi recone parts) ... they work awsome but are tired and need to be reconed... my buddy does 154 and change on a TL with the 2 10's in a trunk car :) with the new recones and changes we're hoping to get it to bust 155dB