abmoore

Fi BTL 22? IB22?

I have seen a couple old threads about these 22 inch subs but I have not read anything of them in the last few months. Did they ever come out? Also what were their specs, price, etc...?

Last I heard is that they are still in the prototype stage.

I kind of hope its not for awhile, or I'll be kickin myself for buyin the 18, haha.

Ahh damn, I really want two of those BTL 22s haha. Might take up my whole cabin in my tahoe, but who cares, it would be SICK

Ahh damn, I really want two of those BTL 22s haha. Might take up my whole cabin in my tahoe, but who cares, it would be SICK

I can understand a double post, but a triple post, five minutes apart? If Steve Meade can fit four eighteens in a Tahoe with the backseat, I'm sure you could fit two 22s with a little room to spare. The box for one 18 in my Explorer sport takes up the ENTIRE cargo area. I'm going to have to leave one side of the back seat folded down to put my amp rack on.

Haha its my damn blackberry's fault! I was comparing it to other 21 and 22 inch HT subs, but I guess it would have a lower overall Q, more efficient, and smaller Vas so hopefully they wouldn't need 20 cubes each haha. I guess I could put the seats on top of my car, it would be windy, but better views I guess...

Damn Fi I think the 18 is big imagine this badboy. :fing34:

I wish it would be like 22.5, then no one would be allowed to bring up the jackhammer again haha.

I wish it would be like 22.5, then no one would be allowed to bring up the jackhammer again haha.

New jackhammer is a square 24 inch....

EDIT: ok, whatever. :P:drink40:

Edited by kirill007

New jackhammer is a square 24 inch....

Yea, i would like to see it too.

But i think it's quite annoying to Scott and Nick to see threads where people ask for the 12,420st time when they are about to come out.

Maybe next time they won't show any proto-pics, because of all the hassle.

I'm sure it's quite annoying when people comment on how others "might" think, instead of realizing people take interest in some of their favorite companie's future projects and might not have read all of the threads in the entire forum. But thats just me :peepwall:

22 isn't ready..when it is..everybody will know.

If you want something bigger..if you have the money, i'll make the time.

But my time is very, very, very valuable.

:);)

Haha probably a little bit more than my budget will let me spend too, patience is a virtue I guess

Haha probably a little bit more than my budget will let me spend too, patience is a virtue I guess

90 grand up front and we'll start talking :)

90 grand up front and we'll start talking smile.gif

faintthud.gif

Well, i have 90 grand worth in pennies... :peepwall:

(but you pay shipping costs of the pennies...)

LOL

Where do you live?? I will come get them and drop them off in Vega. roughly 60000 lbs. . .I'll borrow a truck. I need 22" subs :)

$90,000!!!!! Is that per sub!?!?

That's for you to put down to be serious...way too many tire kickers in this world.

If you have the money..i'll make the time. :)

That's for you to put down to be serious...way too many tire kickers in this world.

If you have the money..i'll make the time. :)

$90,000 better get me 23" ATLEAST.