Sign in to follow this  
Cthedinger

TTF PUB

Whats going on TTF?

this is a thread for us to bullshit and post whatever we want too whether its asking for help, showing pictures of you build, or just shooting the shit :)

Edited by Cthedinger

Decal came in. Let me know how it looks...

IMG_0680.jpg

Also, some work for quick cash I made today.

IMG_0687.jpg

IMG_0686.jpg

Came out decent for the first " 4 pack " I attempted, I think.

is that your second car? and nice to see you with a ttf decal on your ride :)

d-rek so what are all the mods you about to make to your system?

my other xl motor should finally be here Friday :)

scratch asking if that was your second ride just say what you said about it, nice work!

Whats going on TTF?

this is a thread for us to bullshit and post whatever we want too whether * its asking for help, showing pictures of you build, or just shooting the shit :)

I fix. Lol. Coleman. So you are making the decals now??? I still haven't had the time to order or get mine made. I finally hit the 2g mark tho. Ordering some.... Stuff.... SOON.

And I totally did not see where you asked me what I'm about to upgrade. Did I tell you I'm about to do a lil upgradin????? I forget things???? I work too pucking MUCH. Gah I need a cigg.

But Yea. I posted in a different thread here what all I'm about to do.

Edited by Drek75633

Im dyslexic bro give me a little break :) I am waiting for a rebate to come in then i am buying a machine should be buying it this week or next :)

Well fuck man. Let's just go ahead and cover my back glass. Won't be seein out of it for much longer anyways.

haha badass i will make you fatass decal for it for the price of material and shipping :)

Will the price of FREE.99 be good? :suicide-santa: FML. lol jk but for real tho I do need one. Not small but not big.

yes that is him. those vids do no where near justice

fuck me in the eye treossi on smd for got to put my name on my package so it wont be here for another 5 to 7 days FUCK im pissed!

that motor was supposed to be shipped back before christmas. i am warning you know about treossi never ever buy from him.

I don't buy from hardly anyone. Except when I got that signal proccessor from blacked out on smd. I don't trust ppl and on a side note

I think i just coughed my dick up......

I don't buy from hardly anyone. Except when I got that signal proccessor from blacked out on smd. I don't trust ppl and on a side note

I think i just coughed my dick up......

haha what?

I smoke. And I just swallowed the smoke down the wrong hole. lol. So I started coughin really bad. And my dick felt like it sucked up. hahah.

P.S. I might be MIA for the next week. I have a box to build for 1 15. Another box- 1 15 and a box for 2 10s to build. Plus my brothers wedding present. I'm doing a build for him. 1 18 in an explorer. Gotta go get the sub soon and start buildin the box. I was thinking 160 sq in of port tuned to 30-34hz. ZING..... Then I have to go to Jenissa's house this weekend and help her remodel.

I smoke. And I just swallowed the smoke down the wrong hole. lol. So I started coughin really bad. And my dick felt like it sucked up. hahah.

P.S. I might be MIA for the next week. I have a box to build for 1 15. Another box- 1 15 and a box for 2 10s to build. Plus my brothers wedding present. I'm doing a build for him. 1 18 in an explorer. Gotta go get the sub soon and start buildin the box. I was thinking 160 sq in of port tuned to 30-34hz. ZING..... Then I have to go to Jenissa's house this weekend and help her remodel.

hey doesnt jenissa live in houston or close to houston fool?

Dude's bang look pretty loud.

I been seriously thinking about walling off the Durango.. or maybe I'll just wait till I get another 18" and 3k. Because, I've already got accustomed to my current setup. lol

Pinning the topic for you guys.

Dude's bang look pretty loud.

I been seriously thinking about walling off the Durango.. or maybe I'll just wait till I get another 18" and 3k. Because, I've already got accustomed to my current setup. lol

haha yeah those vids do absolutely no justice for his system, you need to see it in person it is ridiculous!

walling off your durango would be badass! if you ever need some alternators let me know i have the hook up on DC Power Alts. what is your electrical look like right now?

Dual DC alts and 4 Kinetik 2000's in the back.

I want to get a couple more batts and another alt. But, it all cost money that I currently don't have right now. :suicide-santa:

250 amp and a 270xp

I paid around $500 for the 250 and $300 for the 270. ( Which I got upgraded for free because of a Loooooooooooooooong wait. )

250 amp and a 270xp

I paid around $500 for the 250 and $300 for the 270. ( Which I got upgraded for free because of a Loooooooooooooooong wait. )

i see i could get you another alt a 250 or 260 beefed up alt for probably 375 or 400 :)