Sign in to follow this  
Cthedinger

TTF PUB

Cool man.

I think I blew one of my coils so, I'll have to wait on getting metered.. I'm going to pull the box out today and hope that just the speaker wire unplugged. lol

I'm selling a 09 IA 20.1, if anyones interested. $310 picked up, crackhead cheap !! lol

Edited by vic713

Cool man.

I think I blew one of my coils so, I'll have to wait on getting metered.. I'm going to pull the box out today and hope that just the speaker wire unplugged. lol

I'm selling a 09 IA 20.1, if anyones interested. $310 picked up, crackhead cheap !! lol

Damn that sucks. I wish I had the money to get that 20.1 off of you! IA stuff is legit!

Sold the amp, triple alts very soon. I gotta see about reconing this sub 1st. Hopefully it's not too much.

Yo CT...dude from Htown came down to get a demo.....showed him the rest of my other team....check it out! And the decals aren't in yet :(

Yo CT...dude from Htown came down to get a demo.....showed him the rest of my other team....check it out! And the decals aren't in yet :(

Nice and damn that sucks maybe the will be there in a couple days. You plan on going to the SSA meet and then the San Antonio show on the 23rd right? Made a forum today the url right now is teamtexflex.freeforums.org in the morning I am changing it too downsouthbassproductions.com so it can be a spot for all us southern bass heads I can get your other team a section up on there too if your team wants one.

How much can you get a pair of L4xL 15"s for ?

There like 370 a piece or something close to that.

I need a 18" recone if anybody has one for sale

There like $90 off FI site. But I think i might know someone with one. Let me check. I am getting meter on saturday now.

Yeah but, I need it before that show on Sun. And I know Fi, doesn't care when I get it. Likely won't see it until 2 or 3 weeks.

Yeah but, I need it before that show on Sun. And I know Fi, doesn't care when I get it. Likely won't see it until 2 or 3 weeks.

What show is sunday? Let me try and get ahold of this guy and see if he still has it. I doubt it tho. I think it is a dual 1 ohm recone tho.

Just got 4 recones for $180.

How the fuck did you pull that off?

No fuckin shit. I spent 110 for my ONE recone that I USED TODAY for one of my THREE warden 18's.

No fuckin shit. I spent 110 for my ONE recone that I USED TODAY for one of my THREE warden 18's.

Haha yeah mine are usually $100. But my next few will be free so I cant beat a deal like that!

Thats wats up. I was one though process away from pulling the trigger on a third 18" But, I figured I'd go with getting the 3rd alt right now and a 3rd 18" later. Gotta get it all ( waste money ) eventually though.

Sory yall i wasnt there yesterday due to me blowing my amp :( new amp or amps to come next weekend :ohnoes9: