Sign in to follow this  
Cthedinger

TTF PUB

Good price if it was less then that.

Building a wall.

yeah it was less. are you getting another sub? or are you walliing it with just 2 18s? i would do 6-7 cubes per sub tuned too 35-37 hertz

Yeah 2, until I get my money right.

Now I just need to get some 2x4's and I can start building tomorrw

Yeah 2, until I get my money right.

Now I just need to get some 2x4's and I can start building tomorrw

Badass post pictures up in the team sections, either make a new thread or just post them in the pub :)

Floor is built. Starting on the box but, cant find a design that will give me enough space for the subs to mount and the port. I have about 44"s width to work with.... 2 18's = 37" + the 10" needed for port = 47".... Might have to pay someone for a design....

Edited by vic713

Floor is built. Starting on the box but, cant find a design that will give me enough space for the subs to mount and the port. I have about 44"s width to work with.... 2 18's = 37" + the 10" needed for port = 47".... Might have to pay someone for a design....

I would make sure you got 18-20 sq in of port per cube

Already know bro, just trying to get it all to fit on one side is the hard part. I don't want to do port on the top but, its starting to look like I might have to..

I'll keep trying to make this port middle work though. Lookiing at some designs now.

i would do subs on the passenger side and port on the driver side. will be louder on the meter that way.

In the end of my build. I want to run 4 sundown 4500's. One per coil. I will settle for a crescendo 3k for now. As far as the ssa meet goes Coleman. I requested off that day. I will be there. My mom is starting to get pissed cuz I don't stay at the house on the weekends. Haha. She said. "That poor car is always on the road." I said. Yep. I'm goin to ride that bitch till she falls apart. Haha. She just looked at me and walked off. Anybody know anywhere to get good cheap 0 gauge wire. A 50 ft roll any color.

audio savings (on smd) has big ass rolls of stinger 0awg for $179...

vic, if u cant fit enuff port on the driver side center the subs (vertically) & 45 the port on top bottom of the sub.

Howdy folks!

Whats good? Did you decided what colors you want for your decal?

pm'd on smd....also i was in Galveston yesterday...lol

Howdy folks!

Whats good? Did you decided what colors you want for your decal?

pm'd on smd....also i was in Galveston yesterday...lol

why didnt you hit me up so i could get a demo? d-rek came by yesterday.

Looks like I'll be getting a bracket soon, for some triple alt action.

badass!

im building my new box tomorrow will have pictures up tomorrow night :)

Coleman. Since you told me to do the box that way I was thinking. 20 cubes is enough for 4 18's. :trippy: I don't wanna spend that kinda money but if I know I can be pullin 160's. I'm goin to do it. It damn sure won't be anytime soon tho. Probably just build the wall the way we talked about. Do a port. Tl it and put the numbers in a program I have to figure the EXACT amount of cubes and rebuild the port.

Nice box. Where u get those 45 clamps ?

Home depo! They are like $8 or $9. And make box building a hell of a lot easier thats why i have 4 of them :)

Heres some more pictures.

img1272418185831.jpg

img1272418186955.jpg

img1272418187610.jpg

img1272418186300.jpg

img1272418187150.jpg

img1272418187311.jpg

img1272418185575.jpg

img1272418186098.jpg

The box will not be staying in the back seat. I just need to wire so more of my batts up before i put it in the trunk.

Nice. Paypal said that it will be cleared tomorrow. Found a Warden for 575 too. Tryin to talk em down to 500. Since it needs a recone.

Nice. Paypal said that it will be cleared tomorrow. Found a Warden for 575 too. Tryin to talk em down to 500. Since it needs a recone.

Badass! I cants wait till it is cleared in paypal so i can send out the rest of the money for my 7ks :)

Make sure you send it as a gift tomorrow it is under the personal section. My paypal is cthedinger@gmail.com

Aight. I'm glad I got the amps. Kinda regrettin it now. Twisted just found me 2 Warden 18's for like 1200 bucks. Oh well. I'm goin to try and get one of them.

Cool, box came out sweet. Who built it, if you don't mind me asking ?

Me and a old TTF member helped me out. Hes the one in the back ground in some of the pictures. If i had the tools i would have been able to do it my self tho but i dont :(