Sign in to follow this  
Cthedinger

TTF PUB

LEt me get my money together first and I'll see whats up. I def need a 3rd, as soon as I find a place to put it. lol

LEt me get my money together first and I'll see whats up. I def need a 3rd, as soon as I find a place to put it. lol

haha yeah. you should get some more batts too

Yea. She lives in League City. Just text me ur adrress and I can stop at ur house sunday on my way back to my house. We can chill for a bit. Talk systems.

Yea. She lives in League City. Just text me ur adrress and I can stop at ur house sunday on my way back to my house. We can chill for a bit. Talk systems.

505 cypress station dr apt. 4613

houston, tx 77090

it is the pucking ghetto but its nice inside :)

i work from 6-8 sometimes on sundays but havent been to much lately so hit me up

heres my new box design going to be making the front a double baffle tho :)

2xl12s.jpg

what do yall think?

I will text you before I head that way. I want to be at home by 12 tho. So I would have to leave your house by 9 pm (ish).

I will text you before I head that way. I want to be at home by 12 tho. So I would have to leave your house by 9 pm (ish).

thats sounds legit. we will go to a parking lot thats close so i can get a demo :)

Alright. I got a few things broke in my car cuz of the 18. Rear deck flexes. Even after I put a 3/4 inch piece of mdf on it to seal and stiffen it. I sealed the trunk from the rest of the cab. Trunk rattles less. But again. Some of the mdf snapped lose. I'm at a 149.9 now. What are you at?

Alright. I got a few things broke in my car cuz of the 18. Rear deck flexes. Even after I put a 3/4 inch piece of mdf on it to seal and stiffen it. I sealed the trunk from the rest of the cab. Trunk rattles less. But again. Some of the mdf snapped lose. I'm at a 149.9 now. What are you at?

Damn are you really? I remember when you were struggling to break 145. i will hopefully be in the very high 140s with my new build :)

If you check the records. At one show. I did a 143.1. Next day at another show I did a 142.5. Got pissed and jumped in another class 2 hours later and did a 143.5. Sealed my trunk and hit a 144.9

< 144.7deebeez :)

im gettin my 2nd 18 shortly, but they wont be put back in til i save ~$800 for electrical... :popcorn: .

So what class is just a 12" BTL on say 2500-3500 watts. I want to start competeing next season but I'm not sure how to join?

So what class is just a 12" BTL on say 2500-3500 watts. I want to start competeing next season but I'm not sure how to join?

you just go to a show and its 35 dollars for a USACi membership. it depends on what amp you use. i think you would be in SB1 but the other class i need to know your amp

Well I was gonna try the Audiopipe AQX3500.1 but if that Crescendo 3000.1 is legit I'll just grab one of those.

Drek let me know how that amp performs when you get it.

Well I was gonna try the Audiopipe AQX3500.1 but if that Crescendo 3000.1 is legit I'll just grab one of those.

From what I just read on the audiopipe that model is an actual pretty good amp. It is supposed to be very close to the old AQ3500 and the CRescendo is the same board as the Sundown Audio Saz-3000 but either way you would be in SB1 and stock 601-1200

Broke my backlatch shock thing in half earlier. There's another money setback... fml.

Broke my backlatch shock thing in half earlier. There's another money setback... fml.

What exactly are you talking about?

My bad. Typo earlier. 144.9

damnit fool you got me really excited!

Sorry bro. Still louder than Matt. Hahahahaha. Sorry but I gotta pic on ya.

From what I've heard they are good amps.

From what I just read on the audiopipe that model is an actual pretty good amp. It is supposed to be very close to the old AQ3500 and the CRescendo is the same board as the Sundown Audio Saz-3000 but either way you would be in SB1 and stock 601-1200

Yes. The same zenon (I believe) board as the sundown 3k

What exactly are you talking about?

The hydraulic shock that holds the back latch up when you open it.

18 in sub box I built last night in 5 hours. it only took 3 sheets of wood 2 tubes of wood glue and 100 screws. lol.

8.5 cubes @ 30 hz

130 sq in of port 24 inches long.

Gets on them low notes like crazy.

P.S. My buddy got all that shit free. Cuz it's his fuckin wedding present. Damn.

Edited by Drek75633

Eh, Still kinda iffy about it but I may give it a try. I'm gonna do that over the summer, in the next few weeks though I'm gonna try upgrade the front stage since I already got an amp and wiring and even deadner.