Sign in to follow this  
Cthedinger

TTF PUB

Eh, Still kinda iffy about it but I may give it a try. I'm gonna do that over the summer, in the next few weeks though I'm gonna try upgrade the front stage since I already got an amp and wiring and even deadner.

iffy about what?

Eh, Still kinda iffy about it but I may give it a try. I'm gonna do that over the summer, in the next few weeks though I'm gonna try upgrade the front stage since I already got an amp and wiring and even deadner.

iffy about what?

The Crescendo amp, I see it has the same board but does that mean the parts are the same quality that Jacob put in his SAZ-3000? Can a company just litterally build the same amp another did? And the AQX3500 is cheaper..

The Crescendo 3k is only 550 tho. That's cheap compared to what my local dealer sells. RF 2500 is the biggest he has. His price. 1,298.00.............................................FUCK THAT.

id go w/ the crescendo.

:gayhaaay1: <drek... lol.

I'm down to hit the SSA meet then, shoot down the SA comp.

thats what i want to do, get some time on a meter before the show :)

The Crescendo 3k is only 550 tho. That's cheap compared to what my local dealer sells. RF 2500 is the biggest he has. His price. 1,298.00.............................................FUCK THAT.

Yeah I never buy from a dealer unless I know him and he'll give me MAP prices :)

ha but yeah the SAZ-2500 pre-sale literally just opened up and am thinking about throwing down money for that. It's about as powerful as the SAZ-3000 and 1" bigger than a SAZ-2000, plus it's sundown sexy :)

Yeah I never buy from a dealer unless I know him and he'll give me MAP prices :)

ha but yeah the SAZ-2500 pre-sale literally just opened up and am thinking about throwing down money for that. It's about as powerful as the SAZ-3000 and 1" bigger than a SAZ-2000, plus it's sundown sexy :)

^^^^^^^^

Good choice.

sundowns are great amps (coming from a member on team sundown)

In the end of my build. I want to run 4 sundown 4500's. One per coil. I will settle for a crescendo 3k for now. As far as the ssa meet goes Coleman. I requested off that day. I will be there. My mom is starting to get pissed cuz I don't stay at the house on the weekends. Haha. She said. "That poor car is always on the road." I said. Yep. I'm goin to ride that bitch till she falls apart. Haha. She just looked at me and walked off. Anybody know anywhere to get good cheap 0 gauge wire. A 50 ft roll any color.

Looks like i am selling my SAZ-2000s and getting of team sundown an im getting me a Stetsom 7k :)

Looks like i am selling my SAZ-2000s and getting of team sundown an im getting me a Stetsom 7k :)

That's what's up bro, I love the stetsom amp I had, the only thing I'd advise you 2 do is get some of those multiple input blocks from Toolmaker. Stetsom is what's good though.

On a side note, operation wall build has commensed.

I think I AM A put the port in the middle... I'm on the design right now

Edited by vic713

Well it looks like d-rek is getting my sundown 2ks and i am now getting 2 stetsom 7ks one needs to be repaired tho, but i couldnt pass up the deal i got on them so i got them both

Where u get those from ? On the forum ? What was it, around 1400 for both ? good n bad one

Got everything out, now I just need to find somebody to help me pull this HEAVY box out. Lol

Where u get those from ? On the forum ? What was it, around 1400 for both ? good n bad one

No no better than that it will cost $300 to fix the stetsom tho

Got everything out, now I just need to find somebody to help me pull this HEAVY box out. Lol

why did you take everything out?