SaxMan

SSA APP?

anyone think SSA should make a App that lets you view the forum more quicker than the website? it sounds pointless since there is a mobile version of the site, but i think it would be nice, cause you could organize it better. like have the buttons on bottom be the forum thread sections, like mian, manufacture, off topic, IHoP...

We did look at a forum skin that had a tab's set up. But it is not good for SEO and newer members.

Only change to the mobile version I would like to see is uploading pics from my library to threads. That would would be sick.

They have apps for everything now... remotely operating your house lights, buying tickets... sooner or later we're going to have to run an app to flush the damn toilet :suicide-santa:

Cool idea though

Edited by CadillacMatt

what i did is i saved the main menu of SSA on my iphone and now when i scroll through my apps theres one for SSA

with my iphone when i attach it to my springboard and it loads and i click on a link it opens a link in safari instead, would like to see it open it in the SSA window not a whole new window.

^What He Said^