Mark LaFountain

Ernie's 2 12" Demo Car Build | New PICS p4

Mark you should have shipped me a prototype DCON 12" with that dustcap and upgraded suspension, oh and 3" coil :P

LOL, thats called an ICON around these parts ;)

Well the DCON needs an upgrade now, the XCON is already perfect, and the ICON got it's upgrade, no love for the DCON? :(

Well the DCON needs an upgrade now, the XCON is already perfect, and the ICON got it's upgrade, no love for the DCON? :(

Well there are other things in the works, and the Icon is going through testing because it has had a long life in its current form. I was pondering keeping the current form of the Icon going as so many people love it as it is, and offer an higher power handling version (what is seen here). But Mark and I have not finalized anything yet.

Well there are other things in the works, and the Icon is going through testing because it has had a long life in its current form. I was pondering keeping the current form of the Icon going as so many people love it as it is, and offer an higher power handling version (what is seen here). But Mark and I have not finalized anything yet.

Wouldn't be a bad idea. Maybe follow the model that DC sound lab did with the lvl 4 and lvl4 XL

Wouldn't be a bad idea. Maybe follow the model that DC sound lab did with the lvl 4 and lvl4 XL

We follow our own model....lol

Beef up the Icons, even though they dont need it. I know whatever you guys will do it will be epic.

Beef up the Icons, even though they dont need it. I know whatever you guys will do it will be epic.

Thank you Sir.

I actually like the sound of that, I'm thinking something similar to a Funky Pup with infinite power handling, even free air :lol:

Damn! Those new look ICONS are calling my name! trink40.gif

:peepwall:

Waiting!!! Wheres the pics!!

Dang thats as bad as the question "Do these pants make my butt look big?"

false alarm, sorry folks, transmission seal broke, gotta fix that instead....

:ohnoes9: :ohnoes9: :trippy: :trippy:

ill take is icon' if he cant use them :)

dont want to waste space now

ill take is icon' if he cant use them :)

dont want to waste space now

You can always PM him this idea lol

i think its a great idea might as well :)

9 more days than back to az where a tornado wont kill me! than start my build woot

So Ernie started the box today, he built up the port and made some other cuts, I showed up and helped him finish it. We built the whole box out of scrape pieces in his garage, so that is why it is sort of frankensteined together.

Later, we backed it up to my truck and hooked it up to the SAZ-3000D @ 1 ohm, wow! Going to need to do a toooonnnnn of deadening lol.

On to the pics....

IMG_2748.JPG

IMG_2749.JPG

IMG_2750.JPG

IMG_2751.JPG

IMG_2752.JPG

IMG_2753.JPG

IMG_2754.JPG

IMG_2755.JPG