sundownz

SAZ-2500D Pre-Sale OPEN

What are the dimensions of this amp? I'd love to get one but i'm not sure where I can put it..

It is 20.15" long -- height and width = all other SAZ amps.

I'm thinking about pre-ordering this but don't have the money yet, is there a way i can contact you for some questions?

You can post on the forum or email.

sent you an email :) reply whenever you have time.

What are the dimensions of this amp? I'd love to get one but i'm not sure where I can put it..

It is 20.15" long -- height and width = all other SAZ amps.

Just sent the payment!! Hopefully this beast will prove to be a good investment!

Will most likely order mine this friday ;)

Still okay to send payment?

Payment sent.. Let me know if you got it. Name is Robert Clay, or might show up as Rob.

Payment sent.. Let me know if you got it. Name is Robert Clay, or might show up as Rob.

:404:

O no! that isn't good! ;) i hope you sent it to the right pay pal... lol i am sure you did keep in mind Jacob is a busy man! and looking up a single request (payment) out of 100's could be hard to do especial b/c of how busy he is on a daily bases just answering e-mail questions!

:404:

Are they almost ready to be shipped out? :drink40:

This :)

im bassless and excited to get it!

Im in the UK waiting for the shipment to arrive so i can pick mine up from the dealer. (dave) been waiting ages.

Yes, it was received.

Are these amps still on sale for The presale price and can you send payments on the weekend. And would a 200 amp powermaster be ok to help feed this

Are these amps still on sale for The presale price and can you send payments on the weekend. And would a 200 amp powermaster be ok to help feed this

They are on pre-sale until I post that it is over, so yes you can.

A 200-amp Powermaster alt ? Thats fine.

i sent my payment but it didnt have a subject line for what i was paying for so please let me know because it verified that $525 was sent to sundown audio

I want one. Just not sure how much of a difference I'd actually see if I switched from my RD 1750.1 wired to .5 ohms. And if it would be worth the money...

i sent my payment but it didnt have a subject line for what i was paying for so please let me know because it verified that $525 was sent to sundown audio

Name ?

Amps will be done in two days... around a month early (they are on the ball) -- so I now expect these late JUNE instead of July.

Therefore pre-ordering will end sooner... around June 20th.

Are the amps still on schedule for late June??

Thanks

Money has been sent for:

2-SAZ2500

3- Sundown audio t-shirts!

i can hardly wait now lol!!!