ShaiTan

Hello from SE Iowa

hello and welcome :drink40:

Welcome

:wavey5:

:WELCOME:

Thanks all for the welcome.

I live in NE Iowa.. woot! :gayhaaay1:

Wow you are way up there. You could almost spit to Minnesota. But that's ok as I can almost spit across the Missouri border (only 8 miles from the border). No offense to any of the Missourians or Minnesotans on here.

I'm trying to soak up as much information as I can for my next upgrade. But having difficult making a decision on my new sub setup. Too many different subs to choose from and then do I go ported or sealed. So far all I have ran is sealed Pioneer and Alpine amps/subs. But now I am looking to broaden my horizons and try something new. I took the first step and went with an MB Quart DSC1000.1 amp to power my Alpine SWR-1222D at 1Ohm in a sealed ~1.25ft­­³ enclosure (Scosche prefab. Best thing about it is the spring loaded terminal cup). Been thinking of either going 2 sealed 12's at approx 500w rms each or 1 ported 12 at 750 - 1500w rms. I will most likely go with a ported enclosure, but my space is limited to 34"w x 15.5"h x 14.5"d and still be able to get it into the trunk and have room left over to use it.

So far I have looked at the following subs....

JVC Arsenal CS-AW7240 for a dual sealed ( Only because they would match the rest of my audio )

JVC Arsenal CS-AW7220 for ported ( Only because it would match the rest of my audio )

RE Audio SEX12D4 for a dual sealed

Re Audio SXX12D2 for ported

Sundown Audio SA-12D4 for dual sealed

Sundown Audio SA-12D2 for ported

DD 2500 D2

DD 3500 D2

Fi BL D2

SSA Icon 12D2

SSA Xcon 12D2 (little high for what I want to spend. But if I get the cash it would be an upgrade from the Icon)

Welcome to SSA :)

I'd recommend reposting your question in a separate thread with your goals included, your question will be answered faster that way.

Welcome to SSA :)

I'd recommend reposting your question in a separate thread with your goals included, your question will be answered faster that way.

That wasn't really meant to be a question. More of a statement. But yes I will do that.

welcome, i look forward to competing with you this year as i will be going to iowa for about 5 shows!

SO, if your at a show in Iowa and you see a purple cavalier, its most likely me...

welcome, i look forward to competing with you this year as i will be going to iowa for about 5 shows!

SO, if your at a show in Iowa and you see a purple cavalier, its most likely me...

As for now. I don't plan on competing in any competitions. Money flow won't allow it as I piece my new system together 1 piece at a time. And the car (in my opinion) won't be show quality for some time. The car won't be paid off till next April, and when it is.... it's gloves off and I can do to it as I see fit.