antonmiller

SPL BOX ADVICE CHEVY CAVALIER

Ive seen alot of these cars do bigger #s. Sealing off the trunk is what i see alot with a big external aero.

Good idea with the tube foam.

Apart from a mold, I see no other good way to build a flare.

Might just have to try this method for 10 inch tube :D

i think im goinf to start fiberglassing on sunday after a show in southdakota. lol 5 hour drive back saturday night then wake up and smell the resin! ill be posting pics as i go. no gaurentees it will look remotely good. lol

at least tune it to 40 hz, maybe think about doing a bandpass box??.....i also have a fi btl 12 and 2k watts on it.

and i just put my new batteries in my car, i put a kinetik 1800 under the hood and a 2400 in the back. im thinking i'll pull at least 144's with my setup but i cant get metered till the 26th of this month

ant you will be cool running that power in 3cf as long as your ssf is up where it needs to be, you may not bottom out but theres a good chance of broken tinsel leads, i would do a couple pine test boxs, try same size box tuned higher with more port big box same port and big box big port, test the crap out of your rf and find your sweet spot as it will change with a different size box. gl man and see ya in the lanes!