Sign in to follow this  
brfitzp

Fi backed up?

I ordered an Fi Q subwoofer last monday morning, and it's now wednesday (8 business days) and the shipping status still hasnt changed. Sorry if im a bit impatient lol. Any chance anyone from Fi could contact me or anyone here have word that they're backed up or something? I emailed them as well but i figured i could get a faster response here.

These things arent available on the shelf ya know :P These things are made with love, and LOTs of it.. Maybe within another week you will have it. The wait will be worth it trust me :) :)

Just in case you missed the giant letters. Standard 3-7 business day build time.

Plus 2-5 business days ship time via UPS ground.

I ordered an Fi Q subwoofer last monday morning, and it's now wednesday (8 business days) and the shipping status still hasnt changed. Sorry if im a bit impatient lol. Any chance anyone from Fi could contact me or anyone here have word that they're backed up or something? I emailed them as well but i figured i could get a faster response here.

3-7 days to make the subwoofer then ship it so give the shipping 5days. Give it a good 2weeks and some more relax save some money up for sound damping you going to need it.

also if you read the fine print when you order your subwoofer it says that if their very busy they might not have time to update the status of your subwoofer. But then again i ordered my BL this past friday and tuesday I got a email saying it would be here next monday estimated time.

slow down man it is worth the wait it took about 4 weeks to get my btls but it is worth it just leave it alone forget about it and they will be in before you know it

Theres a chance you'll get it without a shipping update. I got mine then like 3 days later the status on the order changed to shipped! LOL

I ordered two Fi IB3-18s on the same day you did and have not seen the subs or any UPS updates. I am trying to be patient, but it is hard when you are excited about something. I haven't emailed them or tried contacting them. The more noise they get, the longer it takes... I just keep telling myself the wait will be worth it.

I know it is so hard to wait for what you've already paid!

Breathe, try to think about something else!!!

Work on your instal, make it pretty ....peepwall.gif

My IB3's shipped today. It was 9 business days and it will be 4-5 days for UPS ground to Central Illinois. I am putting two 18s in an infinite baffle manifold in my attic for my home theatre.

My IB3's shipped today. It was 9 business days and it will be 4-5 days for UPS ground to Central Illinois. I am putting two 18s in an infinite baffle manifold in my attic for my home theatre.

sweet today is my 9th day from ordering my bl's :)) no order change but i know their coming i can feel it :)

Build log? :)

Sign in to follow this