NDMstang65

BTL Backorder

To those who are currently on the BTL back order you will be receiving a call tomorrow (Yes, Saturday) in regards to the current back order status. You will be receiving a phone call somewhere between 9 and 5 pacific standard time tomorrow.

I'm sending an email out now to those who have emailed in regards to this matter.

Thanks!

Nick

business is booming, as always? :D

hrmm i might as well butt in here. I placed my order on April 22nd for a fully loaded btl 18in. Thing is though i payed with my debit card this time on your page, so I don't know if i will receive tracking/shipping information when that day finally comes...edit: ill just send the detail in an email.

Edited by imthebombticktick

hrmm i might as well butt in here. I placed my order on April 22nd for a fully loaded btl 18in. Thing is though i payed with my debit card this time on your page, so I don't know if i will receive tracking/shipping information when that day finally comes...edit: ill just send the detail in an email.

i did the same thing and payed with my debit card on the 14th of april for my 15" BTL i don't know if i will recieve an tracking number im just ready to install!!!!

i did the same thing and payed with my debit card on the 14th of april for my 15" BTL i don't know if i will recieve an tracking number im just ready to install!!!!

i feel you man im in the 586, this as soon as this comes in im ready to build. got my amps,xs power batteries,300amp alt, and only 1 18 btl. I might as well start building the wall now so i can just pop it in the day it gets here

i feel you man im in the 586, this as soon as this comes in im ready to build. got my amps,xs power batteries,300amp alt, and only 1 18 btl. I might as well start building the wall now so i can just pop it in the day it gets here

yep dats makes perfect sense man that's what ill do im in the 810 just got to a lil bit more 1/0awg and my battery then im good my youtube channel is flint1810 check it out sometimes mane

wow alot of people from MI rocking the BTLS now. there amazing subs! the wait is well worth it. i hope you guys enjoy em as much as i did mine

ok flint i just seen your car you got a sh*t load of tweeters lol

oh yea gotta be loud on the high end as well on the low in lol

could always be worse i'm from canada so i have to wait for it to cross the border lol estimating a month once its shipped to get to me i'm hoping :suicide-santa:

i don't mind waiting to much since its worth it. I'm just hoping for some kind of ETA so i know when to start building up my wall. I don't wanna tear everything out and build up the new stuff thinking the sub will come in sooner and then end up bassless for a while.