i have a budjet of 350$ im looking at the hifonics 2600 or the power acoustic 5500 does any one have any sugestions to witch is better to run my 12 fi btl daily driver 2ohm w/cooling best ?

Save 40 more dollars and get the AQ2200D, its a better buy than they two you listed:

Audioque: Amps: AQ2200D

You get what you pay for...

I just bought a Soundstream Rubicon RUB1.2500D and it pushes my two FI SSD18's with ease, no actual numbers on it, but it is a very loud and clean sounding amp.

I agree with the aq 2200d my buddy has his on a fi btl 18 and it hasnt failed him yet. They are very nice looking amps also.

troof

troof

Really?

Reliability has been excellent with my Maxxsonics amps so thats not an issue and I think they sound pretty damn good, but if say a JL or a ARC amp will make my system sound so much better i may need to rethink my set up. So how much better would my system sound if I were to run different amps? I mean it will sound better if I spend a bunch more right?

Opinions?

:popcorn:

troof

Really?

Reliability has been excellent with my Maxxsonics amps so thats not an issue and I think they sound pretty damn good, but if say a JL or a ARC amp will make my system sound so much better i may need to rethink my set up. So how much better would my system sound if I were to run different amps? I mean it will sound better if I spend a bunch more right?

Opinions?

No one can hold your hand here, time to separate from mamas tit :)

troof

Really?

Opinions?

No one can hold your hand here, time to separate from mamas tit :)

Edit, not worth it and too easy.

I am quite pleased with what i have, comment was tongue in cheek douche bag.