hove

Hove's Rebuild!

did you blow a tweeter... simple way to find out is to fade the music from front left to front right to rear left to rear right

and if you hear no song coming out of ANY of those sections then yes you did commit murder to a tweeter! lol!! also while doing this test it helps to turn the sub off or down via the sub controls!

and yes the smell was most likely the NEW sub smell of glue and what not over time it will go away!

did you blow a tweeter... simple way to find out is to fade the music from front left to front right to rear left to rear right

and if you hear no song coming out of ANY of those sections then yes you did commit murder to a tweeter! lol!! also while doing this test it helps to turn the sub off or down via the sub controls!

and yes the smell was most likely the NEW sub smell of glue and what not over time it will go away!

yeah i got the sub sounding perfect today, i had some time to tune it a little better and it was PERFECT. i thought i had all the luck in the world until i hear a rattle comming from the back and my heart droped. i pulled over right away to go check the sub and it was fine, not warm or anything. then i pushed in on the top part of my port wall and bam its moving more then my sub did lol. i took the sub out and i saw broken ends of staples everywhere. i was really supprised to see that the port wall was held on by staples and no glue. i am going to try tomarrow and see if i can fix it with some screws and glue.

if i cant fix it, its ok i wanted a smaller box anyways lol

pics in a few minutes

Wow!....no glue holding it together :ohnoes9:

i dont have much light in my gerage and i couldent find a flash light so i hope these can explain it a little

the way it looks now. same on both sides

91a65fa0.jpg

the way it should look

8f6ef136.jpg

this braceing for the port separated. the best i can do since i cant get any light inside the port. there is about an inch gap when i push the top part of the port wall up.

8cfFIBTL18side-1.png

Edited by hove

you mean this area i circled in purple?

Untitled-18.jpg

you mean this area i circled in purple?

Untitled-18.jpg

yes sir. towards the back where it starts to be flat with the top part of the port. its held in with 3 screws. they are still in the hole but the hole in stripped out

Edited by hove

my bussy said he would buy that box from you for 150 and drive to you this weekend if your still interested in selling it

Your wiring lOoks gOod Brother!smile.gif Wish I had that much room to play with, thats one big fuckin' box.biggrin.gif

Looks good and clean!

Your wiring lOoks gOod Brother!smile.gif Wish I had that much room to play with, thats one big fuckin' box.biggrin.gif

thanks man. i took alot of time on it. I wanted to get it as nice as possible. my cleanist install yet :):) yeah the box is huge really hard to work with lol. i got a new box comming from argent audio, design should be done real soon.

Looks good and clean!

thanks sefug :drink40:

my bussy said he would buy that box from you for 150 and drive to you this weekend if your still interested in selling it

alright thanks man. try and make the trip with ur friend if you can. ill show you what Detroit is all about lol

video! :popcorn:

as soon as my new box comes in from argent audio, i will have alot of videos up.

Glad you guys made it back safe. see It's not that bad in Detroit lol. Ill see you soon for ur HU man. Glad I could

help you.

My new box should be ready soon. Then comes the vids lol

checking in on my new lil bro,

can't wait till the show....

let's see those new front stage pics....lol

was i suppose to say that yet....

chop

iak

Nice choice in amps and sub. Keep up the pictures.

yo man where the box and vids be at? or am i gunna have to come down to the d and help you out?

Everything just finnished up today. I am driving to slamology as I type

lol. Alt of pics n vids from the show tomarrow l!!!

I'll be there soon chop. I'm to excited and tired of driving lol

I might be able to make it this weekend. Seeing if a friend will front me the money

Come on down