JBurt09

Ascendant Audio 18s in THE Hoe

Looks good! We need pics of the box build....trink40.gif

And I need some nice pricing on some Sundown equipment for another upcoming build wink.gif See any solutions?

Solution is to contact your favorite Sundown dealer in your area or the SSA Store! .... Solution solved! fing34.gif

I don't have a favorite Sundown dealer in my area, but I may look into one.Depending on what their prices are would depict on who is my favorite, and going on that, the SSA store sure isn't my favorite Sundown dealer.

Hmmm SSA is the #1 online Sundown retailer!

And more power to them for it.I try to support them every chance their is a special or deal, but for the most part the people around here can't afford/refuse to pay retail.I'd love to do more work with Sundown, but the prices from the online store aren't feasible with the pockets of most people around where I'm at.

Very clean set up. :drink40: I reallly wish I could listen to those tweeters.

By any chance you bringing it to Scrapin the Coast?

Edited by Cablguy184

Looks good! We need pics of the box build....trink40.gif

And I need some nice pricing on some Sundown equipment for another upcoming build wink.gif See any solutions?

Solution is to contact your favorite Sundown dealer in your area or the SSA Store! .... Solution solved! fing34.gif

I don't have a favorite Sundown dealer in my area, but I may look into one.Depending on what their prices are would depict on who is my favorite, and going on that, the SSA store sure isn't my favorite Sundown dealer.

Hmmm SSA is the #1 online Sundown retailer!

And more power to them for it.I try to support them every chance their is a special or deal, but for the most part the people around here can't afford/refuse to pay retail.I'd love to do more work with Sundown, but the prices from the online store aren't feasible with the pockets of most people around where I'm at.

Sundown is coming out with the new SAX line geared for more daily systems. Might get the line moving for you. Check with Jake about becoming a rep in your area.

Very clean set up. :drink40: I reallly wish I could listen to those tweeters.

By any chance you bringing it to Scrapin the Coast?

They are extremely loud and crisp.I have a video that will give you some kind of idea I'll post probably tomorrow.

Where and when is that show?

Sundown is coming out with the new SAX line geared for more daily systems. Might get the line moving for you. Check with Jake about becoming a rep in your area.

What's the best way you would recommend to contact him?

June 24 - 27 ... Biloxi, Ms. ... USACI regionals.

Email him at sundownz@sundownaudio.com

June 24 - 27 ... Biloxi, Ms. ... USACI regionals.

Oh wow probably not haha.As much as it would probably be a fun trip, I'm from Florida and have way too much work on my hands, and the owner of the truck has summer classes in Tampa to attend during that time.Probably hit up some Florida shows though and will be at SBN 2011.

Finished amp rack pictures.From bottom to top:

AudioQue 2200D for bass.

SPL FX2-1250 for mids.

SPL FX2-420 for tweeters

111.jpg

112.jpg

113.jpg

114.jpg

115.jpg

116.jpg

117.jpg

118.jpg

Subs installed

119.jpg

120.jpg

121.jpg

122.jpg

123.jpg

125.jpg

126.jpg

127.jpg

Finishing Touch

128.jpg

FINISHED!!......for now ;)

Edited by JBurt09

Awesome enclosure.

how much were the havocs? im looking for a build, these look like they bck a HUGE punch

how much were the havocs? im looking for a build, these look like they bck a HUGE punch

Contact Brian on here, username BKOLFO4. Ascendant Audio dealer in Texas and can help you out.Extremely helpful guy; really knows his stuff and how to explain it.The box you see in this build was designed by him, and he answered every question I had for him, and you can ask him, I ask a LOT of questions.I owe him a HUGE shout out and thanks on this build.

Here is his profile and you can PM him from there.

BKOLFO4 - Viewing Profile

Edited by JBurt09

love the look of two 18's pointed towards the back makes them look HUGE!

Looks damn good man.

Thanks bud :woot:

love the look of two 18's pointed towards the back makes them look HUGE!

Yeah that and the full dust cap cone.Looks pretty sick when people hear it and ask what he has, go to the back, and all the people are like "DAYYYYYUMMMM" but don't even know what they are looking at haha.