Sign in to follow this  
dvldogyut

Sad sad day

I have 2 new 21" dp's and I have a 88 s10 blazer, I can't fit them behind the back seat. I bought these going to wall my extened cab truck, but have sold the truck since. So do I go with something else or wall the blazer and lose my back seat in it? If I go with anything else it will be IA. And in the $1200 range so I can maybe trade these. I have roughly 10 cubes and want it as loud as I can get it. Unless I just deside to wall it. And I'm trying to keep from doing that if I can just as loud without doing the wall. So waht do you think? Input on subs? Oh I have two 20.1's for power.

if i was you i would sell them and get 2 18s or wall it if you want to do all that work but id just go with the 18s right now cause if thats not enough you could wall it later and do 4 18s just my opinion good luck with whatever you decide

if you only have 10 cubes you do not need 2 21" DPs........you need something smaller for sure!

if you only have 10 cubes you do not need 2 21" DPs........you need something smaller for sure!

lol I know that but what do I need?

Or do I just wall my blazer?

And what do I do with these 21's?

use only one and sell the other ... just a suggestion.

Or you could try to trade for two 15"s

But 2 15s would be close in cone area to 1 21. Why not sell and do 1 warden 21 and strap those amps? or recone to 18" dps.

i'd sell them and go with the warden... that's what I'm about to do with my blazer whenever I get the money for it.

id go with the wall yu have plenty of power 21s rockk

just because the power is there doesnt mean they should do it. There are more variables to the equation, size restrictions being a large one here with the said speaker size.

i say sell one and use one.