What bands make you want to puke when you hear them live?

Hoobastank

Yellowcard

Add on.

Professional Murder Music

actually saw the bassist yawn during a song

rufio, surprisingly. some of their tracks seem like they'd be awesome live, but it just sounds like lots of loud noises that dont mesh.

any when did u see yellowcard, steve? u dont seem like a yellowcard type of guy (although i do listen to both g-unit and yellowcard). i didnt find them to be THAT bad live, but i wouldnt call it anything great. after that concert i had sweat on my shirt from my shoulders down to my belly button...and it wasnt my sweat. :blink:

Avril Lavigne is terrible live ... Not that she's any good on CD ...

GF made me go last week ...

rascal flats was just painful. hard not to sleep through it.

worst concert i ever went to...(this will kinda show my age..lol..) cheaptrick...

best concert....lita, crue and ozzy...at redrocks...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

311, no question, followed by Wu Tang Clan

worst concert i ever went to...(this will kinda show my age..lol..) cheaptrick...

best concert....lita, crue and ozzy...at redrocks...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I saw Yngwie Malmsteen and Lita Ford at the Paramount up there. Damn good show! :fing34:

I am going to see 311 on 9/11...Oh well atlest it was free.

I am going to see 311 on 9/11...Oh well atlest it was free.

whoops I am sorry,

I saw them on 3 different occasion, (all were at festivals) and they were just weak and did not come across as well versed in their own music, and the dark haired singer is a solid waste of stage space :Doh:

Evanescence wasn't that great live. We left when she tried to cover a nirvana song.

:hyper:

Evanescence wasn't that great live. We left when she tried to cover a nirvana song.

I have meet amy lee on multiple occations, she can sing I promice. Growing up in Arkansas and having a band was cool. We actually opened for Evenesence and further down one time. Ahhh, life was great then.

tsunami bomb and senses fail were my least favorite. a must see is avenged sevenfold, atreyu, yesterday's rising, and my chemical romance. those are some of the best performances i've seen

I have meet amy lee on multiple occations, she can sing I promice. Growing up in Arkansas and having a band was cool. We actually opened for Evenesence and further down one time. Ahhh, life was great then.

She can sing, but the performance wasnt that great. The guys actually playing music weren't too special. Keep in mind that this was when she first went mainstream and I didn't want to keep hearing her destroy a good song. She is good at her music, not somebody elses.

sounds like it

Going to The Used concert tonight. Some of you hate them but thats OK with me :D

Burt McCracken has awesome stage presence.

Going to The Used concert tonight.  Some of you hate them but thats OK with me :D

Burt McCracken has awesome stage presence.

Saw the Used live last year (or the year before?). Not very good....at all. Luckily they weren't who I went to see :D Was there for Korn and LP

I saw Evanescence live a couple years ago and thought they rocked. Amy Lee's voice was unbelievable at that show. Though, I was watching MTV or something a few weeks later and they were on there performing live for whatever reason....and she sounded like chit. I think it's kind of a hit or miss with them. Luckily when I saw them, it was a hit :D

Oh.....and the fact that she looked abso-pucking-lutely hot didn't hurt things either. Me G/F was there with me and was like "So do you think she's hot??" My response "fudge yes!"

One of the worst live "big name" band I've seen was probably Saliva. He can do the growling thing pretty decently....but when he tries to sing it's just absolutely horrendous. It'd have been more enjoyable and less painful to shove poison-laced toothpicks into my eardrums.

Mars Volta (sp?) is was horrible live aswell. Jimi Hendrix wanna be motherpuckers. The tunes were decent I guess, but the lead singer was just freaking retarded acting on stage. And they didn't have any lyrics to their songs. The guy just stood on stage screaming one-syllable words. "Hey. Yeah. Hey. Yeah. Heeeyyyyyyy. Yeeeaaaahhh. Hey yeah. Yeah. Hey."

Another bad one was a band called Nashville Pussy. Opened for Marilyn Manson. Worst music I'd ever heard in my life. However, the bassist and the guitarist were both chicks, and they started making out and feeling each other up at the end of the set. That was pretty cool.

One of the worst live "big name" band I've seen was probably Saliva.  He can do the growling thing pretty decently....but when he tries to sing it's just absolutely horrendous.  It'd have been more enjoyable and less painful to shove poison-laced toothpicks into my eardrums.

Mars Volta (sp?) is was horrible live aswell.  Jimi Hendrix wanna be motherpuckers.  The tunes were decent I guess, but the lead singer was just freaking retarded acting on stage.  And they didn't have any lyrics to their songs.  The guy just stood on stage screaming one-syllable words.  "Hey.  Yeah.  Hey.  Yeah.  Heeeyyyyyyy.  Yeeeaaaahhh.  Hey yeah.  Yeah.  Hey."

Another bad one was a band called Nashville Pussy.  Opened for Marilyn Manson.  Worst music I'd ever heard in my life.  However, the bassist and the guitarist were both chicks, and they started making out and feeling each other up at the end of the set.  That was pretty cool.

i'd have to agree with squeak on Saliva

they came on after Hed PE (totally awesome energy), and it was just like ..where the hell did all of the energy go?...

i think the only reason people stayed around is because Saliva is from scottsdale

any newer punk, emo, excetra bull chit, i got taken along to a simple plan concert, blew major balls, seen vid of other bands of similar gener, good charlet also sucked...then i watch the vids of Zepplin, Areosmith, Iron Madien, AC/DC....and im like where the fudge did the good stuff go?