imhungnurnot

4 Fi X 12's, Single Cab

This is my old setup. I just never posted the video... edit.. not sure how to upload video, will try again tomorrow

<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/CwJxcMqSNsk&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/CwJxcMqSNsk&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/CwJxcMqSNsk&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>

Edited by Mark LaFountain

haha maybe a link 'till then? cuz that post is just mean

"ooh! videozz! oh, nevermind..." :suicide-santa:

:pukedesk:

Do I have to do everything... :P

haha I was about to post the link for everyone. Is it really that hard to analyze a little html?

My bad y'all. I forgot I even started this. I was up real late one night when I tried originally. lol Well anyway how do you post a video?????? I tried to post the embedded player from youtube, but it didn't work. How do you upload a video to this bitchhh???? :captain:

BTW, i did a 140.4 at the kick and 139.9 at the windshield with both windows down. Only 1000 wRMS with shitty electrical so probably more like 800 watts. Like the video?

not only is it a bass video. its also karoke and we get to see gang signs......... :woot:

not only is it a bass video. its also karoke and we get to see gang signs......... :woot:

bahaha

oh hell man, his s/n is " Im Hung N ur Not"

CLASSIC

The Gang Signs make this video a fail. Do you have stock interior speakers?

Also, why does it seem that sub woofers make people turn into OGs? hahaha

I was shootin the video and those dudes showed up so I figured i'd get um in it. lol Not stock speakers. Why do you ask?

there isnt 4 fi's more like 2... lying SOB.. :bull: my 1 FI Q 15 hits harder then both of yours.. upgrade your electrical douche.. you should see how my trunk on my altima shakes with just 1.,.. cant wait for my second hehehehehe :turkey:

there isnt 4 fi's more like 2... lying SOB.. :bull: my 1 FI Q 15 hits harder then both of yours.. upgrade your electrical douche.. you should see how my trunk on my altima shakes with just 1.,.. cant wait for my second hehehehehe :turkey:

Don't post crap like that in someones thread.

I LIKE BBQ CHICKEN..

Are you serious? I have two in the console and two behind the seats. I am not a liar, and I bet yours is louder. However, you couldn't be more gay; so its cool. Also, you drive a bitch vehicle. Wanna know something else? All that trunk movement is creating destructive wave interference shit head. You probably don't know what that means either. It results in less "hit hard." I hope you can understand this. Also, I hope you don't have enough air space for the 2 15's so it'll sound like ass when you try to jam them in that tiny trunk.

hey, since I lied... I went build this last night.. jackass

Photo0043.jpg

Photo0044.jpg

Photo0042.jpg

Edited by Im Hung N ur Not

I was shootin the video and those dudes showed up so I figured i'd get um in it. lol Not stock speakers. Why do you ask?

I was wondering because the vocals were lacking, yes.. its a video of the system and i know it could be misleading.

I like your wood skills.

there isnt 4 fi's more like 2... lying SOB.. bull.gif my 1 FI Q 15 hits harder then both of yours.. upgrade your electrical douche.. you should see how my trunk on my altima shakes with just 1.,.. cant wait for my second hehehehehe turkey.gif

Your a pathetic piece of shit! GTFO! noob.gif

I was wondering because the vocals were lacking, yes.. its a video of the system and i know it could be misleading.

I like your wood skills.

4x6's aren't great, they don't have good midrange. I'm in the process of working on that. Thanks on the complement. That was my first curved box. I'm planning my next build. It'll either have flared ports and/or curves in the box to get more airspace.

I like your wood skills.

4x6's aren't great, they don't have good midrange. I'm in the process of working on that. Thanks on the complement. That was my first curved box. I'm planning my next build. It'll either have flared ports and/or curves in the box to get more airspace.

I showed my brother this, he has a single cab and is stumped on how to fit a nice system in it, he like the center counsel.

Also, if your doors are like mine.. you could jack my idea on the front stage :) check my log.

Could you PM me the dimensions of the boxes behind the seats?

I showed my brother this, he has a single cab and is stumped on how to fit a nice system in it, he like the center counsel.

Also, if your doors are like mine.. you could jack my idea on the front stage :) check my log.

Could you PM me the dimensions of the boxes behind the seats?

Center consoles are nice. It sucks if you don't have power windows/locks. Like myself.. :suicide-santa: If you don't build the console too tall at the bottom it, then it isn't bad to lean to the other side of the truck. The 4 12 setup wasn't bad. My current box is tall and it sucks. Ahh I really don't want to sacrifice my doors, and they are different. I have a side compartment where your components are mounted. I think i'm going to build kick panels. I'll PM you.

not much room left in there for amps or anything. not bad of an idea tho. i had a single 12" hdc3 off 2k in a ported center console , it was pretty impressive.