imhungnurnot

4 Fi X 12's, Single Cab

Good work on the center console!

not much room left in there for amps or anything. not bad of an idea tho. i had a single 12" hdc3 off 2k in a ported center console , it was pretty impressive.

Not much room at all lol.. bass amp under driver seat, highs amp under passenger. Jack/Tire tools all over the damn place. Yea, I have a DD9512 in a console now. pretty sick

:((( I like small wattage cone area setups why go to single sub setup :(( O well i thought the four fi "X" subwoofer setup was sick!!!!

there isnt 4 fi's more like 2... lying SOB.. :bull: my 1 FI Q 15 hits harder then both of yours.. upgrade your electrical douche.. you should see how my trunk on my altima shakes with just 1.,.. cant wait for my second hehehehehe :turkey:

I think you're the douche...

Nice vid, i like the way the enclosure is made. :drink40:

there isnt 4 fi's more like 2... lying SOB.. :bull: my 1 FI Q 15 hits harder then both of yours.. upgrade your electrical douche.. you should see how my trunk on my altima shakes with just 1.,.. cant wait for my second hehehehehe :turkey:

Don't post crap like that in someones thread.

Are you serious? I have two in the console and two behind the seats. I am not a liar, and I bet yours is louder. However, you couldn't be more gay; so its cool. Also, you drive a bitch vehicle. Wanna know something else? All that trunk movement is creating destructive wave interference shit head. You probably don't know what that means either. It results in less "hit hard." I hope you can understand this. Also, I hope you don't have enough air space for the 2 15's so it'll sound like ass when you try to jam them in that tiny trunk.

well i stand corrected you DOUCHE!! KISS THE BABY :buttlick:

Pass me a beer! :fing34:

No need for this talk towards other members.

What you just said is one of the most idiotic things i've ever heard. At no point were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone that read your comment is now dumber for having read it...

What you just said is one of the most idiotic things i've ever heard. At no point were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone that read your comment is now dumber for having read it...

Thanks Mr. Principal :)

then i have accomplished something.. thank you.. :hay: