Sign in to follow this  
masteryoda

For new compeitors! TEST & TUNE!

For new compeitors!

In an effort to help new compeitors and people that would like to learn more about the sport. Power Audio of Sumter SC will be holding a test and tune session every other saturday. starting on June 26th 2010 to help in any way that they can. so if you would like to have a grudge match with some one or would just like to see where you stand with your current sytem then this is for you. We will be offering the following things. Thanks for you support and I hope that this will help to see more people in the compeition lanes.

Term Lab time!

Senor placement options:

Sealed Leagal on the dash (DB-Drag Style)

Center of dash (STREET SPL Style)

Heatreast (MECA Style)

Hardcore Passengers floor (door open)

Subwoofer box Port

$10.00 for the first two runs

$5.00 for an extra runs

if you would like to have your amp clamped to know how much power you are realy putting out or how low your voltage is dropping this will be offered as well.

Please feel free to ask as many questions you can this is to benifit as many people as possiable.

Schedules for up and comming SPL and Bass Race compeitions.

What: Test and Tune

Date: Saturday June 26th 2010 ( every other saturday there after)

Time: 10:00am till 4:00pm

Locaton: Power Audio

address: 725 Broad Street

Sumter SC 29150

I wish this was closer to me. Thats a great oppurtunity.

Yo dawg that sounds fun but my build isnt finish atm.

We need that kind of encouragement from some of our local shops :drink40: They act like it's a pain to meter you and your bothering them...FTL! Hopfully Team IAK will have their own meter before long and can help some of our local enthusiasts :fing34: Great idea :woot:

Thats awesome man!! Way to help out the local competitors. Do you work for Power Audio, or just posting up what they are doing?

I am down and will see you guys there! I have always been curious to see what my junk will do. Might be a humbling experience.

:peepwall:

Great gesture and much appreciated.

Thats awesome man!! Way to help out the local competitors. Do you work for Power Audio, or just posting up what they are doing?

No I do not work for Power Audio. I am a long time compeitor and supporter of the sport. I am also Team captin for Team Outcast. This is something I put together to bring and help new compeitirs to the sport. Power Audio has been a long time supporter of the sport and has allowed this to be done at there shop! Mad Props to them! This event will be set up using all my own personal equipment Term lab and all! It would be great to see every one there! Thanks for the support and I hope that this brings back the enthuasime to the sport and make teams what they used to be helping all the new people to be the best at the sport that they love!

POWERAUDIO.jpg

Yo dawg that sounds fun but my build isnt finish atm.

well if you need any help I have a 2500sqft shop at my house that I also do SPL instals from! Just let us know maybe you could just come down to meet some great people!

I would to thank every one that made it to the Test and Tune today! I look forward to doing more of thease in the future! next one will be in two weeks. and on a side note apperently the loudest people in Sumter are from FLORENCE!! LOL thanks again to every one the came out, see you in two weeks.

Hey man. Thanks for your time and help today. I learned a lot and appreciate you taking the time to put that on. I am going to move my box around and will come back next week to see if I can squeeze a little more out of these SQ subs of mine. Thanks again bro.

no problem and remember it will be two weeks from today! maybe you can bring some more people from your area and see what we can really do! thanks again for comming out! and if you need any thing just gibe me a shout

would love to come but got to work Saturday if u still do it after then i might go just to meet everybody-

i guess i would test mine to even tough i didnt make it to be loud- just wanted some thump

good luck on the turn out this weekend would love to see some pics or maybe vids :popcorn:

Lance James from Florence:

two 18's

crunch GP 3000 1 ohm nominal load

37Hz 148.91db

37.55 amps

69.7 volts

2617 watts

1.8 final load after rise

drive by:

126.34db

^ Hey that's me!

Still no 150 :( Damn'it !

Next time with some more more power, and it will be mine. :)

Appreciate your time and your help Yoda!

^ Hey that's me!

glad you could make it out! it is a shame that more people couldn't come out? we will see what we can do to help you out next weekend and what we can do to get you ready for the show in columbia on the 24th!

^ Hey that's me!

glad you could make it out! it is a shame that more people couldn't come out? we will see what we can do to help you out next weekend and what we can do to get you ready for the show in columbia on the 24th!

:woot:

are yall still holding this- i would love to come up and check things out