shizzzon

CAUTION - If you live in KY, IN, OH Theft Alert

Be on the lookout for a white body caprice or a car like it with the doors and hood replaced from the junkyard. I've been told the car is white with a different color door, different color hood, etc... rollin on large 20 somethin inch wheels.

If you see this car in a parking lot, apartment complex, condo lot or neighborhood to go ahead and call the police and tell them suspicious activity is happening via this car.

Word has it the owner of this vehicle just got out of prison for 7yrs of theft and is back out and doin it again. Do not approach this guy or anybody else for that matter as they are packing... They scour lots days before a theft and have lots of tools and security keys for removing wheels and breaking into vehicles via locks instead of windows.

Because he has a record, do not hesitate to call the police because this has to stop and i was also told that if u havent heard.. He was also the one who recently stole an MTX sub directly off display at LNS audio.

I do not know him, the person who told me this knows of him and has met him before but has no communication with him due to his lifestyle. His nephew is friends with him and his nephew is always in and out of jail for theft as well.. His nephew just got incarcerated couple days ago anyway.

Again.. if u see this vehicle in a neighborhood, parking lot, apartment complex, etc... call the police.

White body car, possible caprice with different color door(s) and different color hood on large wheels.

Might get lucky and he might be carrying if police catch him.

I do not know where he lives as i do not want any more involvement with info of this guy.

I was told his name is (switch the first letter of the first name with the last name first letter and vice versa and the last letter of first name to last letter of last name as well so search results do not pick it up)-

Mona Tontany

DO NOT POST HIS ACTUAL NAME in this thread or it will defeat the purpose.

As far as i know, he will have KY license plate.

No, i was not a victim of anything but somebody i know was.. We do not believe this person had anything to do with this particular incident but because of his dangerous nature, do NOT approach him or anybody else with him!

HE HAS A RECORD... police should have no problem responding to such call if you happen to see this type of vehicle scouring around...

So his name is seriously the same as in the movie!!! If this is real, that is hilarious!! Not what he does but for his name!! Hope he gets caught and put back in the slammer for life if he keeps it up!

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND JOO PIECE A CHIT!

lol, it is serious.

I'm gonna ask the guy tomorrow if that really is his real name or if that's just what he goes by.

Hey shizzon, I'm in Ohio. What race is he?

I ****ing hate thieves!!!!

Edited by cobra93

lol, it is serious.

I'm gonna ask the guy tomorrow if that really is his real name or if that's just what he goes by.

yeah cause I read that and wasn't sure if this was serious or some kind of joke

Hey shizzon, I'm in Ohio. What race is he?

I ****ing hate thieves!!!!

i dont know... i'm not gonna be talkin bout it anymore to the guy because i dont want him to say anything to the guy if he ever sees him...

My co-worker is the kinda guy that will tell anybody anything.. so i dont and wont know.

damn his name is some kind of joke or something. But ......eh hem...........hope the feds get him.

uhhhhhhh, what

Never seen Scarface huh?

I laughed out loud and said exactly what you said, Tirefryr.

That's his alias.

He doesnt know his real name and neither does anybody else that knows him...

He is black though..

He goes by

Mona Tontany

Mobba Rontany

The Tlacf Bhiek

Bouljy Soa

he also said that his car is so many different colors, it looks as if it was done on purpose.

His trunk or his back bumper area is purple and yellow.

Wheels are in the 20s and solid white.

Fenders are different colors as well.

should stick out like a sore thumb!

I'll keep an eye out around Cincy......

F'n thieves deserve to take an underwater trip down the ole' Ohio! :fing34:

Sounds like somebodys been drinkin a little too sucp myzurh (to keep the seaarch thingy broken)