Sign in to follow this  
todd.brust

Boat Install

I don't think I've seen any boats on here yet, so I decided to take a few pictures of a customer boat I did at work today. It's still in progress. He have 2 10" Kenwood Sub, one in each compartment in fron and 2 Kenwood Coax speakers in the back. There are 2 more sets going in the front in the walk through or under the benches. All powered by the New Kenwood XR5s 5 channel amp and an Excelon Deck.

This thing ROCKS! it's loud and definitely a beach party boat. It has been party proofed so no drunk people fry everything! :P

Heres some Pictures.

IMG00272.jpg

IMG00271.jpg

IMG00274.jpg

IMG00273.jpg

Even with a Set of 6.5 Coax speakers, this thing gets loud! The customer remove all the carpet and the seats for our convenience so it's a little dirty. And to Did I mention that I hate cutting fiberglass? I'm still itchin.

Nice clean install. I like to see what people do audio wise with boats.

A few years ago a friend had a scarab with all RF gear and that thing ripped your face off!!

I'm the least experience installer so I don't go to work on the big projects yet. We do some insane install on high end boats. Like were talking 5 sets of JL 7.7" Marines plus subs and everything on like $150,000 boats.

If you look though here, youll see some of the boats we've worked on.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/album.php?aid=101898&id=119485436811&ref=mf

Great pictures, thanks for sharing them.

AWESOME Party Ride !!! Very Clean install ... :drink40:

eh...guess I'll have to post my big boat install...

guys got 8batts, 300' 0 gauge, 6000w on subs, 4 12's and 8 6.5's running on 100w each.. thing rocks.. :)

guys got 8batts, 300' 0 gauge, 6000w on subs, 4 12's and 8 6.5's running on 100w each.. thing rocks.. :)

That's what I'm talking about! We haven't done an overhaul quite that serious but I'd be curious. Boats are so much fun. They aren't your everyday install and they usually just ROCK!

What kind of speakers were they? When money isn't an option, we usually will do JL Audio 7.7" speakers. Those things are great for boats :)

That's what I'm talking about! We haven't done an overhaul quite that serious but I'd be curious. Boats are so much fun. They aren't your everyday install and they usually just ROCK!

What kind of speakers were they? When money isn't an option, we usually will do JL Audio 7.7" speakers. Those things are great for boats :)

This isn't a "money isn't an option" install.. biggest bang for the buck install (kindof... :) )

running 4 Massive Audio QC12's, 2 Massive Audio P3000.1's, 2 Massive Audio P800.4's, 8 Massive audio TX6 Coaxial Speakers (a pretty good mid), running 2 Shruiken BT120's and 6 group 31 interstate batteries... there's a 40farad cap in there too but it was just used for wire distribution and the volt meter :)