Anthony Collova

Check out the new SSA Vid

Good way to break in the new owner! His son will having him build a Second-Skin Demo vehicle soon. Great Vid guys! Good Luck with your plains Ant!

Good way to break in the new owner! His son will having him build a Second-Skin Demo vehicle soon. Great Vid guys! Good Luck with your plains Ant!

I got the impression Max, is going to be a bass head for sure.

haha yeah i agree it was great to get a first hand experience at what our competetive customers use our products for and at exactly what the effects of our products are and how astoundingly well they work. a very informative and mind blowing(almost literally, i think i could actually feel my brain shaking in my skull)

this is the first reply I am posting on this forum, so for everybody who reads this, The new name for the second skin representatives is no longer "Second Skin Rep," now it's just "Second Skin," and as usual, if you have any questions feel free to ask us!

AX

bet u made bank selling the company huh? mark u needa hook anthony up with a deal on some ssa subs so he can get rid of those "jl w7 8's that retail for a staggering $439 and 95 cents" lol sorry had to

bet u made bank selling the company huh? mark u needa hook anthony up with a deal on some ssa subs so he can get rid of those "jl w7 8's that retail for a staggering $439 and 95 cents" lol sorry had to

haha, I loved that video too. He's got an ICON in his GF's car. She loves it!

Again, Ken, if there's anything SSA can do to help out with your transition let me know.