Sign in to follow this  
Incriminator

First Edition of the Dirt Sheet

Nice updates, if you dont do a email newsletter, this would be a great start for them!! Sorry to hear about the health issues, when you told me you had been sick i though you might have had a sore throat and were just to much of a puss to work through it!! But now i see that it was slightly worse and will forgive you and wish you the best in recovery. Also if you wanted to lose weight they have safer ways!! Rather than poisoning yourself!!! :gayhaaay1::peepwall:

Looked at this a little bit ago.

Looks great, glad to see you are doing okay Nick.

Kef

Very nice update!

Glad to hear your healthy and on the way to recovery!

Keep up the great work!

:drink40:

Glad to see that The IA family is doing well.

Nick,

I for one am just glad you are getting better and still working to create innovative and exciting products. I will definitely be joining the newsletter group although Dave tends to keep me up to speed. LOL!! I have finally landed a new job and should be able to start building my funds back up so I can bust a move on the DP monster. I really enjoyed getting to meet you and the guys in Biloxi. Tommy's truck was worth the drive, gas, and hotel $$$. At any rate, I am glad you are doing better and I look forward to the new stuff rolling out of IA.

Brandon

that DP motor is very sexy indeed