Sign in to follow this  
bassnatzii

Time to get ball rollin in Missouri

Well here we go, Not sure if anyone on here will know me as of yet, but here I am and joining up with the SA people

quick run down it's going to be for street beat and maybe some bass race, and just for my FUN, my days of big competeting is over I announced retirment after doing ex1 at dbdrag finals 1 year, became to much work LOL

97 Dodge Grand Caravan, for the kids, and to take my blind mom spots and my grandma places also. So it works great to fullfill those needs. Now it needs to full fill mine :)

going to be putting a indash flip up in the front, I think from power acoustic

Going to have 2 6.5 mbquart component sets for mids and highs

2 SA series 12's d2 for subs

extra battery, some 12 awg, 4 awg, and ok amount of 0 awg wire

have a Autotek AT950 to run the mids and highs with

and have a JBL baby crown, the 1201.1 GTO amp for Subs

All big stuff and what not goes behind 3rd seat of van, son plays allot of baseball so have to carry that equipment and I also bowl so have to have room for that and everyone also.

The box I am building is going to be 46.5 wide, 16 high, 15 depth out of mdf and some birch also. Ported with slot port 4.25 inner, and 10" long then L'd off another 37 long. Which brings the tunning on paper to 29.49

Going to be fun, and when I have everything I am waiting on to show up, I will even do photos to show the build and what not.

going to have some sound deadner also in there.

The build I am going to try make look good almost like SQ days with some hidden panels for amps, and all fun stuff.

Look forward to dealing with everyone and also helping to get Sundown bigger in Missouri/StL area

Shhhh don't everyone say hi at once or nuttin lolz

Welcome!! :wavey5: Waitin' to see your build progress... :popcorn:

Welcome !

not to keen on the nickname though ...or am I reading it wrong ?

:wavey5:

Where in Missouri are you from?

Welcome

:WELCOME:

Thanks all I will update everyone with the build process once I have everything in my hands to get started.

As far as the name if competed for a long time might know me, was given that name on the circuit long long time ago. Kinda like the Sienfeld Soupnatzii

but look forward talking with you all and showing ya the build

Thanks all I will update everyone with the build process once I have everything in my hands to get started.

As far as the name if competed for a long time might know me, was given that name on the circuit long long time ago. Kinda like the Sienfeld Soupnatzii

but look forward talking with you all and showing ya the build

Where in Missouri are you located?

Where in Missouri are you located?

Sorry about that, In St. Charles/Ofallon area

Well here we go, Not sure if anyone on here will know me as of yet,

Well Dennis I know ya...hahahah welcome aboard and glad to see that the SA-12's got there today....man Jacob ships super fast!!!!!! :D:D:D

Welcome :drink40:

Did you by any chance make it to the show in Cape Girardeau last weekend? I was there in the black truck that was parked under the pavillion at the end of the row.

Be sure to post pics of your build and welcome to SSA! :drink40:

Did you by any chance make it to the show in Cape Girardeau last weekend? I was there in the black truck that was parked under the pavillion at the end of the row.

Be sure to post pics of your build and welcome to SSA! :drink40:

Nope but I have started on the build

Sound Deaden the back will prob do more even lol

the box is almost done, lots fiberglass :D

wiring in the van has been ran, back components put in, the fronts are almost done, I got a pioneer avh5700 dvd that I pick up today,

then put box in see where going to do amp rack and extra battery at and get it all hooked up and playing..

I get my internet at home tommorow night thats why I have been slow but I will get pictures

Also in St. Charles....didnt know there was that much of a sound scene around here. Ive heard a few "annoying" systems in traffic, but nothing serious. The car shows around here are amazing...I just dont get out much. Stereo shops seem to come and go....guess the internet is killing the brick and mortar. Not that I would buy anything new anyway, well....'cept maybe for some long throw woofers. What can I say, I'm stuck in the 90's and my round KickerSolos do are still doing just fine.....:)

Sorry about that, In St. Charles/Ofallon area