Mark LaFountain

149db in the kick, door open

any one want to see the video of the new ICONs doing a 149 in the kick?! Driver door open...

:nothingtoadd:

oh snap :peepwall::P

I threw the whole 4kw MTX amp I have at them too :). Took it like a champ. Video is rendering. :)

any one want to see the video of the new ICONs doing a 149 in the kick?! Driver door open...

thats like asking if enyone wants to see a midget stripper lol ofcorse we do lol :popcorn:

What were the Xcons numbers in the same box for all three test? Nice score man :captain:

What were the Xcons numbers in the same box for all three test? Nice score man :captain:

I don't know, only had them measured at the headrest, it was 146.7 I think @ 37 hz. Never had a meter to do extensive testing with.

Headrest scores are much harder to get higher.

Thats whats up, just curious thats all. Do you think you will throw some Xcons in there and do some testing on them as well?

Thats whats up, just curious thats all. Do you think you will throw some Xcons in there and do some testing on them as well?

Hell yes! I am awaiting my second one to return, I broke the motor on one, the heat in AZ makes these a bit tempermental I guess.

Awesome looking subs I have been thinking about getting a pair of icon 15s or 1 xcon 15 haven't really decided on that yet

That's Awesome bro !!! Wicked numbers !!! Very nice looking sub !!! :drink40:

That's Awesome bro !!! Wicked numbers !!! Very nice looking sub !!! :drink40:

I'm really excited about these enclosures if you can't tell. Great designs, great looks, and insane output for something that will come off the shelf.