Sir-Lancelot

Sir-Lancelot's Yukon XL - UPDATE 18" ZCONS / 4 GP3k Page 27

Yikes. Doesnt look like the Yuke is happy.

No Sir! Hard to even listen to it with the bass up right now. Not really upset about it anymore tho, the worm has turned and I am looking forward to a makeover. Don't like spending the $, but it is what it is and cheaper than a new one.

Looks like it's progressing to me.

Bwahaha. Rite!

Good luck buddy :drink40: It is impossible to predict the unexpected but at least you are financially capable of maintaining this project :woot:

just wanted to say your build looks awesome!! sucks to hear ur ripping ur car apart... but i guess thats what happens when ur loud :)

So have you decided on a paint color yet? Look forward to more progess!

Good luck buddy :drink40: It is impossible to predict the unexpected but at least you are financially capable of maintaining this project :woot:

LOL, Gotta do what I gotta do.

Was hoping I could buy myself another car to drive everyday, but Momma put the ax on that as we will be buying my daughter a car in June. Apparently Daddy will be driving this for quite a while longer.

just wanted to say your build looks awesome!! sucks to hear ur ripping ur car apart... but i guess thats what happens when ur loud :)

Thanks Buddy!

Problem (I think) is where it's loud at. It was never great on the meter, but it sure is fun shaking the hell out of it down low. lol

I think I will tune higher when I rebuild the box.

So have you decided on a paint color yet? Look forward to more progess!

LOL,

still torn Bro.

I like the black and the white. If I had to decide today, it would be the white. Tomorrow I may feel differently.

:suicide-santa:

Matte black?

Not matte, but a satin black with flat clear. Kinda like my rims. The matte looks too much like a chalkboard to me, but like that with no reflectionhis what I am after.

Either that or a bright satin white with the same flat clear.

Throwing another color out there:

boxster_5.jpg

zNuKaiser_141321384565.jpg

Love that Jeep.

I knew Zcons were brutal but damn!!! Eventually, I wanted to get some 18"s but I'm scared now. I don't want to be driving around with doors broken off and roofs collapsing in, frame damage and sh*t. Then again it could be the excuse to start all over and add more!!!

Lance, where are you? I think its time to update SSA on what you have been up to.

hes been playing around with his 300c and making it go VROOM VROOM!