Sign in to follow this  
twistedchild420

LMAO! GTO Malibu?

Thing is hot!!!! I bet it does the 1/4 in 9's!!!!

haha! This is the kinda stuff I do for fun just to mess with people!

3 examples:

1. Saw a turbo badge at walmart that was the same font as the Explorer badge on my ride. So I slapped it on the back for a few weeks and had people asking me about it all the time. Was so funny! Some people actually believed me. At heavy traffic times my buddy Luke would roll the window down and make the BOV noise for me.

2. When I had my Wrangler, I always had the top off in the summers. So as another gag I picked up one of those windshield sun shades and would put it on when I was in public, with the top off! Doing it at walmart was the best. I'd watch people taking cell pics all the time. lol

3. Luke was one of the first people to get the Scion XB ( 1st gen ) in this area. Lady at the gas station never seen one and was really curious. After 20 mins we had here 110% convinced it ran on Water and had 300 hp. She said she was headed to home to talk to her husband about buying one for herself. lmao

The last one was kinda mean, but she double parked so she had it coming.

this is great lol

All the people who stick the little air vents on their cars, trucks drives me crazy! :suicide-santa:

this is great lol

All the people who stick the little air vents on their cars, trucks drives me crazy! :suicide-santa:

^^X2

this is great lol

^^X2

Even when they make a nice pattern with them? :suicide-santa:

5024921820_5cd283afbc_b.jpg

:ohnoes9:

i don't know whats worse the pin stripping or the off center hood scoop! :suicide-santa:

this is great lol

^^X2

Even when they make a nice pattern with them? :suicide-santa:

5024921820_5cd283afbc_b.jpg

Damn yo, that chrome is nice!