twistedchild420

Audiowrap Install and Review!

Ok people....me and buddy decided to deaden my roof today! With great results i must say! We started with a single layer basically all the way across and then doubled up in area's we thought might be trouble spots. The product feels good and is easy to work with.We didn't even have to use a roller through most of the install. This is some VERY sticky stuff! lol The only thickness i had to compare the Audiowrap to was some Second Skin Damplifier Pro.This stuff was not as thick...yet i didn't expect it to be. Damp Pro is the upper model of SS and i have never had any orginal to compare with.Though i was told Audiowrap did have some 10mil thick line coming out ! Anyway we got the roof done and it was a night and day difference! Even halfway through the resonance of the front uncovered panels was already being affected by the covered mass. The stuff does work! I got a few pics...but the meat of this review is in the video....where there was a before and after test done.(I'm working on the vid now) But i can tell you that i can tell a major difference just through the music and frequency response of my vehicle! I can actually enjoy my lows without the constant thud of my roof ruining my listening experience! I'm sure the resonance frequency of my car is lower now and i am thankful! All in all i must say this is a great product from a new company and i can only see things getting better! Well...that's all i got ..lol...The video will do ALL the talking for the product from here!

710_0296.jpg

710_0297.jpg

Also i will say my one complaint is the backing on the deadener....it's not as easy to remove as other deadeners backing....other than that....happy camper here!

i got my license plate sample piece from them yesterday. Thanks to your video telling me about it, so Thank you for puttin' up so many vids!

i got my license plate sample piece from them yesterday. Thanks to your video telling me about it, so Thank you for puttin' up so many vids!

Lulz...no problem...wait until you see the vid!

Nice, here is a little "review" i did of mine... waiting on your video!

nice video.... Impressive product... Not too expensive either compared to some others...

Butyl based I believe.

Butyl based. I was using the Home depot version years ago (no aluminum layer and a hair thinner butyl) Good stuff, nice guys to deal with.