Jd377

I want to know what song this is.. but idk what its called or anythin

Ok there is this song I have heard a few times in people's demo vids on youtube and stuff.. and I can't find it now that im looking for it, just wondered if anyone would randomly know it lol..

Its some song that starts off sounding like.. cartoony or like a tv show or something childish idk i cant remember and then after a few seconds of that weird/silly intro it cuts into a like rap song or bass song kinda thing and sounds awesome.. I just thought it was awesome when i heard it and i like laughed out loud cuz at first I thought a guy was going to demo his system on a like funny weird song and then it randomly cut to a sweet rap song and beat, But i cannot find it anywhere im searching like crazy.

So if you randomly know what im talking about or even if you just think you know post it up and ill search whatever song you say or video and listen and hopefully we find it. Thanks lol I know this is random and like i cant even give anything to describe it really at all sorry. :trippy: i want it so bad.

show us the song you're talking about in a video...

Thats the problem.. I cant find the video.. If i knew the video i might even be able to figure it out.

I was just hoping someone might have it in their playlist and would recognize what i'm talking about. Im still searching for it. If i find it ill post the vid up.

JD you're starting to = randomness dude... lol

Wild guess, Jeezy the snowman?

YAY :D You rock! Jeezy the Snowman it is Rofl. Thank you so much i was going crazy!

And sorry for random topic.. ( at least i put it in the "off topic" section )

I just had to know and you guys know all!

Edit.. Btw those other songs you guys listed have nice bass as well. lol nice songs :o

Edited by Jd377

lol.... dude you deserve an award....

lol.... dude you deserve an award....

Lol, the video you posted was the most random thing I have ever seen or heard of. I hope they dont ever show that on a children's network channel. Lol.. that was horrible for like the show it was with. Haha.

LMFAO!!!! ... you've never seen it before man? That song is the shiznit....