Sign in to follow this  
tyoung515

midwestspl loud and low champs!

top dog audio took 1st in loud and low and 3rd in xtrm 3 with the hhr, and 2nd in xtrm2 with the durango. here is a vid of eric benda, and his hhr with 2 nsv2 18s and 2 3500s 3 xs power d3100s... lots of 0g,

loud and low is an avg of scores 20-35hz, 20hz 146.6 25hz 151.5 30 153.5 35 152.4, also xtrm class is measured 13" out side passenger window, he does 140 30 sec avg

Edited by tyoung515

Sick loud and low is the way to do it. Whats the track on the vid shit sounds nasty.

the song we play the most is love for money, dips in to the 26hz range, thats where the doors start flopping lol

Sick loud and low is the way to do it. Whats the track on the vid shit sounds nasty.

Bass Ballin'

thanks haulic Been wanting to see gucci mane i cook played in a setup like that.

Congratulations you guys are stupid loud now.lol

Ty, pm me some specs on the enclosure used please. i have a nearly identical setup and would love to raise my 30hz score a bit. as of right now, i'm at 152 @ 30, with a peak of 153.7 @ 37.

the wall is 10cf@29hz, with 204sq" of port

enough port to swallow a 1200D?

Congrats guys! I hope to be reppin' South Dakota with more Sundown next year at finals!

Got Pate and the boys at Synergy on the Sundown train now!

Cool, hit me up on a PM when you guys head up!

Nice scores eric...

I should have just went for it. When i got home I tested and was doing a average of 146. 140 (20hz) 146 (25hz) 150 (30hz) and 151 (35hz). Not as good as your 150 but I would have held my own.

Also Travis teh rango is sick as well. Cant wait fo the ned build in it..

Sign in to follow this