bimmerboy

Fi Q has arrived!

Just opened her up tonight. I must say, pictures do not do this subwoofer justice!

The build quality is excellent. My first impressions were, DAMN this thing is heavy! I have never really picked up a 15" woofer, but this thing is downright beefy :)

The box it came in was a little beat up from the outside, which worried me enough to not open it for a couple of days....But today i figured what the hell, and opened it. Needless to say I was surprised to find out that everything was in MINT condition :P I will definitely keep the box in case I ever need to ship the woofer back.

From the time I placed the order till it was on my doorstep was ~10 days, although it seemed like 30 :P

I got the Q with cooling and spider option, in hopes of keeping it fine with continuous usage at around 1000rms. I know, kinda overkill but I rather be safe than sorry :Tom:

enough talking, onto some pictures:

cimg0459.th.jpg

cimg0460.th.jpg

cimg0461e.th.jpg

cimg0462j.th.jpg

cimg0463b.th.jpg

cimg0465k.th.jpg

cimg0469.th.jpg

cimg0517h.th.jpg

cimg0521b.th.jpg

Can't wait to get this installed :woot: Thanks again to Fi Audio for the great customer service and great looking product. stay tuned for my build log/ review on how it sounds!

OMG Fi subwoofers are so sexy

I love the black and gray colors and the design.

Thanks for the pics

Woo!

Get that build started bro :D

I just got most of mine done.

Fixing to take pictures! brb

Looking good. Glad you got the white Sticker. My chrome blue is almost invisible against the black dustcap. But the white is awesome. Wait till you try and carry the Btl's. Those things are beasts. I almost got a hernia just looking at it.

Can't wait till you post a vid of that baby bumping. It sounds so good. My GF said that the Q sounded awesome. Not boomy but clean and accurate.

You will not be disappointed. Congratz.

OMG Fi subwoofers are so sexy

I love the black and gray colors and the design.

Thanks for the pics

No Problem :fing34:

Woo!

Get that build started bro :D

I just got most of mine done.

Fixing to take pictures! brb

Build will start as soon as i get my H/O alt. :drink40:

i loved my old q, but these new ones look amazing

congrats

I agree, I literally stared at it for a good 20minutes the first time I opened it...

congrats! :drink40:

Thanks!

Looking good. Glad you got the white Sticker. My chrome blue is almost invisible against the black dustcap. But the white is awesome. Wait till you try and carry the Btl's. Those things are beasts. I almost got a hernia just looking at it.

Can't wait till you post a vid of that baby bumping. It sounds so good. My GF said that the Q sounded awesome. Not boomy but clean and accurate.

You will not be disappointed. Congratz.

Thanks! I love the white logo, looks very clean.... Just weighed it today, 40lbs! Don't worry i will have PLENTY of vids of it... just gotta get my H/O alt first :morepower1:

Edited by bimmerboy

Nice driver. :)

Just opened her up tonight. I must say, pictures do not do this subwoofer justice!

The build quality is excellent. My first impressions were, DAMN this thing is heavy! I have never really picked up a 15" woofer, but this thing is downright beefy :)

The box it came in was a little beat up from the outside, which worried me enough to not open it for a couple of days....But today i figured what the hell, and opened it. Needless to say I was surprised to find out that everything was in MINT condition :P I will definitely keep the box in case I ever need to ship the woofer back.

From the time I placed the order till it was on my doorstep was ~10 days, although it seemed like 30 :P

I got the Q with cooling and spider option, in hopes of keeping it fine with continuous usage at around 1000rms. I know, kinda overkill but I rather be safe than sorry :Tom:

enough talking, onto some pictures:

cimg0459.th.jpg

cimg0460.th.jpg

cimg0461e.th.jpg

cimg0462j.th.jpg

cimg0463b.th.jpg

cimg0465k.th.jpg

cimg0469.th.jpg

cimg0517h.th.jpg

cimg0521b.th.jpg

Can't wait to get this installed :woot: Thanks again to Fi Audio for the great customer service and great looking product. stay tuned for my build log/ review on how it sounds!

look nice and sexy