emh9009

Carbon Fiber Mids

Bet you are excited to get these in the car! :) I was going to get a video up sometime for you, but I guess you won't need me to lol.

Bet you are excited to get these in the car! :) I was going to get a video up sometime for you, but I guess you won't need me to lol.

The only reason i asked was because i was getting antsy! But I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do to get these in my door. I believe I have the right idea, just needs some skillz to get done!

They are some GREAT sounding mids. They get very loud and play very clear. I keep up with the bass pretty darn good!

Thanks for sharing info on your new products!!! Great that you included measurements, that is good info!!!! :fing34:

They are some GREAT sounding mids. They get very loud and play very clear. I keep up with the bass pretty darn good!

I can't wait to install them! :D

Thanks for sharing info on your new products!!! Great that you included measurements, that is good info!!!! :fing34:

Thanks! :drink40:

I had a pair of Exodus Audio 6.5/7s like those ... sounded Great !!! they should go lower than 60 htz, mine played great around 40. They have cool excursion ...

Let me know how 60 hz goes. My RE xxx comps love it low and these are the only mids right now I'm considering witching to.

Cant wait for a vid :D

Let me know how 60 hz goes. My RE xxx comps love it low and these are the only mids right now I'm considering witching to.

Cant wait for a vid :D

Fink ill have a pair to play with soon if you want to meet up somewhere and we can try them out

Yes please, make a video from 60hz-200Hz

Im planning on using two pairs or maybe three as mids AND midbass. I dropped plans to use an 8" driver on each front door when I found out this could go as low as 50Hz (Nick has them at 50Hz).

He also mentioned carbons can actually go up to 5000Hz, but Im pretty sure most people should find 2500-3000hz the sweet spot.

Im planning on using two pairs or maybe three as mids AND midbass. I dropped plans to use an 8" driver on each front door when I found out this could go as low as 50Hz (Nick has them at 50Hz).

He also mentioned carbons can actually go up to 5000Hz, but Im pretty sure most people should find 2500-3000hz the sweet spot.

I'm waiting on my order from SDS and a couple other little things to tie everything in before i can install them. HOPE it can be done this weekend. *crosses fingers*

My CLD tiles and butyl rope wont be here for a week. so next weekend hope to have everything in.

I'm waiting on my order from SDS and a couple other little things to tie everything in before i can install them. HOPE it can be done this weekend. *crosses fingers*

Dont rush :fing34:

Will keep an eye on this thread

Excellent drivers, especially for the money!

I have t/s parameters now. . . :-)

are you able to post them/ give them to me to post?

Updated with smaller pics. Another big "Thank You" to Sefugi. This page should load much quicker now, getting your info in a fraction of the time. I'll work on a vid. tomorrow of them.

At long last I finally got my mids and tweeters installed, albeit running off Phoenix Gold passive crossovers but god damn they are nice, I've heard all sorts of others and to be honest so far these would have to be right up the top of the list, once they have had a bit of use and I get some more cable to run them active I'll give it a good tune and no doubt get them even sweeter. I've had them sitting here for about a year!!

Nice, order some wire, quick so you can take full advantage of them! :morepower1:

I know this is an old thread but how did you like the results

They've been sold out for ~3 months.

Ive seen these run full range and sounded awsome of course I would not recommend it unless you are careful with what you are doing... Own two sets my self they are awsome mids and for those who are wondering if installed properly they will play lower than 50 hrz just as Mark we had lots of fun listening to them!!

I know this is an old thread but how did you like the results

Sorry for such the late reply, haven't been on in a while.

I sold these a while ago. Was pretty darn impressed with them, while never giving them the power they wanted. I wish I still had them actually.. As stated they're sold out. Very nice mids.

Added a video of these playing on the first post.