diablo_331

Colby's Golf TDI Build. (Hope you like pics)

Bring on the build!! seriously though awesome job on the photography. Yeah, snow tires are pretty mandatory here in Colorado, atleast good all-seasons.:D

I hated mine in the Texas DFW area. Lol. I have to get some more pics up.

Thanks for posting.

:thanx:

Sabotage

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4PN7Xbexq4?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4PN7Xbexq4?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4PN7Xbexq4?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

All you need now is some 5% tint on that bad boy some crazy color hid lights bumble exhaust and then you sir have a nice little tdi :) Very clean on the inside i dig that.

Planning on working on it after work today. I will most up more pics tonight!

Planning on working on it after work today. I will most up more pics tonight!

:fing34:

The Dcon and Bravox 5 1/4's are supposed to get here tomorrow. Pics to follow.

Edited by diablo

nice... I ended up going straight for Icon because I didn't want to have the feeling of wanting more after purchasing the Dcon... I want more pics btw . Get on it!!!!

Pretty excited about the build Colby. The thought-out SQ builds are much more impressing :drink40:

Pretty excited about the build Colby. The thought-out SQ builds are much more impressing :drink40:

Thanks Andrew. I bet that Dcon will get plenty loud but the enclosure will be made for an Xcon, which sounds like a great Christmas gift from the soon too be finance. That and a Saz 1500v2 or an Incrimidator Audio 20.1.

:dancing:

Edited by diablo

Hold on. Pictures are being taken now of a little goody that my roommate just gave me. :morepower1::ohnoes9::gift:

My computer was being a little wacky lat night so I couldn't get the pics up.

My computer was being a little wacky lat night so I couldn't get the pics up.

Bummer!! :popcorn:

That is NO excuse!

Pix today?

I didn't really work on the car all that much. I got the Jeep ready for the winter. Put the top and doors back on. I was really suprised when my doors went on without too much trouble. Lol they haven't been on in a while and the Jeeps and been somewhere besides all four wheels touching multiple times since then. I took some pictures. I will try to get them up during lunch.

My Dcon and Bravox components just got here.

Tracking Information

Tracking Number: @@@@@@ Status: Delivered

UPS has delivered the shipment.

Delivered Delivered On: 12/07/2009 11:27 A.M. Signed By:JOHN DOE Location: MAIL ROOM Delivered To: NAVAL AIR STATION/ JRB, TX, US Type: Package Service: GROUND

Pictures tonight!

Just picked up two packages from the post office. Wonder what they could be?

:ughdunno: :ughdunno: :ughdunno:

I will not be working on the car for the next few days. I am going to be working a Toys for Tots event two afternoons in a row. I will be attacking the car all this weekend. Hopefully I can rig a little sealed enclosure together to see what the Dcon can do.

I will try my best to get some pics up if the Dcon and the Bravox as well up this evening as long as things go smoothly.

Edited by diablo

mmmm boost gauge :)

Should be an amazing outcome when you're done. look forward to the next batch of pictures.

I took some pictures of the Dcon last night. It felt so weird carrying a sub that didn't weight 60+ lbs for a change. It is a sexy subwoofer with excellent build quality from why I can tell by looking at it. I have high hopes for this little beast. Pics up later.

I took some pictures of the Dcon last night. It felt so weird carrying a sub that didn't weight 60+ lbs for a change. It is a sexy subwoofer with excellent build quality from why I can tell by looking at it. I have high hopes for this little beast. Pics up later.

Lol!

I know what you mean. Did an Atomic APX 12"s build this weekend. Felt good to be carrying man woofers. ;)