ingramk03

Did some Term-Labin' and.......

Well, I finally got around to getting some meter time since there is a local USACi show approaching next weekend. I had never gotten around to testing the new Nightshade v.2's ever since I bought them....I just pulled the Z's out the box and put the Shades in. Before, with the Z's, my best was a 154.9 at 47 Hz I did back in July at Scrapin' the Coast. I've had one show since then and pulled a 154.7 with the Nightshades at the same frequency with a bad windshield.

Yesterday after sweeping, I was expecting to see a pretty similar peak frequency when the Z's were in there (approx. 47 Hz)......not the case. I was VERY surprised to see that my new peak is now at 34 Hz! This is with no box mods, amp swaps, new electrical, nothing. After multiple burps from 30 to 50 Hz, changing meter positions, seat postions, etc, my best was a 154.7 at 34 Hz! After at least a dozen burps electrical still holding at 14.8, subs and amp still cool to the touch. Still got a little testing to do, but I'm pleased with the score......especially in the mid-30's :trippy: !

That has to be tearing shat up in your vehicle?!?! :fing34:

Yep, pulled my headunit out this week and found that two metal mounting tabs have been broken off where it holds unit to the dash and my LC-1 knob soldered connections were coming off the board, but all has been fixed.......at least for now.

lol nicely done in that truck it has to be down right sickening?! Hows the dome like and rear veiw holding up? Pics/vids?

lol nicely done in that truck it has to be down right sickening?! Hows the dome like and rear veiw holding up? Pics/vids?

Dome light has been taken down and fixed multiple times, rear view mirror has been out......can't see out the back anyway!

Old vid from August.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuAZLsGR3Pg

What kind of power are you using? Do you run Usaci? I noticed you said you were at scrapin, but I was curious if you just like that show or your an advid competiton guy? Either way solid score, and nice vid.

What kind of power are you using? Do you run Usaci? I noticed you said you were at scrapin, but I was curious if you just like that show or your an advid competiton guy? Either way solid score, and nice vid.

Power = 2 Memphis 4kw's

Yes I run USACi, I ended up this past season tied with a buddy of mine for top points in the state in SPL and an invite to world finals, but didn't go (would have finished 4th, maybe 3rd). I run every show I can, there are not many USACi shows in Alabama, most are west of here. I did go to Scrapin' this year and will make that a yearly thing. This season I plan on running more MECA shows and will be going to Daytona in February.

nice, any plans to add more power?

Yep, just bought 4 Kinetik 2400's yesterday, brings my total to 8 batteries not counting one under the hood. I am probably going to get 2 more 4kw's when I get a new battery box built and all batts relocated to the bed so it'll give me more room in the cab.

Awesome Numbers !!! Hope to see you at Scrapin ... Hopefully I will be there in the SQ lanes again ...

What classes do you run? I have forgotten.

We got Bret's F-150 to a 161.5 now with all the same equipment that was in it at Scrapin'.

Randal---> I'll definitely be a Scrapin' again, this time i'll make some time to listen to your's.

Drew---> I'm in Mod 1001-2000, Damn 161.5 in Bret's...gotta be on burp, I need to get in touch with him!

Damn that's loud at 34hz.

Nice job buddy!

Thank you Sir........not loud enough though......fixing to rip everything out and start again!

I'd take off those motor supports, that's really disrupting airflow, and try to increase port area as much as possible, it should help a lot :drink40: