eikenator

Best 12in sub for under $100?

I don't have a car yet being 15, but I still love audio, I have a 330rms amp in my room, yes, it's wimpy, but I'll save the big stuff for my car, any recommendations for a 12 that will work on that wattage in a small ported box?

Small wattage is not a concern, no such thing as underpowering.

What are your goals for this system?

I'd suggest upgrading your other speakers first. I know the most satisfaction teenagers get is the instant bass, but it also causes the most trouble. Trust me, you'll be much happier getting some speakers that can more properly reproduce the rest of the spectrum than you will with a subwoofer. Of course you may already have that and my assumption may be off base.

I have a 300watt surround system with 5 speakers, plus 4 towers on 50watts each, I got speakers taken care of.As far as subs go I have a Polk psw10 and the 12 I'm running now is alright, but nowhere near great, a jensen jsw124, it's on the verge of blowing on that amp, so I want to upgrade it to something bassier. So my goal for now is as much bass as possible with this sub, but not a huge amount of distortion.

Funkypup!

Nah just playing. The Fi X 12's look pretty nice, although it goes over your budget just a tad. I'd look into them.

Fi X Series

Funkypup!

Nah just playing. The Fi X 12's look pretty nice, although it goes over your budget just a tad. I'd look into them.

Fi X Series

x2, cant go wrong with a Fi

Funkypup!

Fi X Series

Yeah Fi X's are nice but you can get them cheaper if you wait until black friday. There will be a sale on the old series X's for 70$ for 1 10 and 75$ for 1 12. That's too much of a deal. Plus, it's an awesome sub for 25$ under your budget.

That's definitley a choice, I've always been a fan of Fi and Ascendant. The only con is the price, may take me a while to save up, I need to get a job, haha

Where is that at? The website? 75 would be great, any way to make that much in a week though?

yeah i totally forgot about the Black FiDay deal. get on that!!!!!!

Sweet action! If I have the cash in time I will hop on that!

:fing34:

Good luck! Nothing but love for Fi from this end. My SSD has never dissapointed me.

Where is that at? The website? 75 would be great, any way to make that much in a week though?

I'm 15 too. and have 2 12 RE SE's on a US Amps XT4000DE and Re Components(Thanks Stevemead) But in order to make money I mow some lawns and I live in a farm type neighborhood and I clean up horse shit and I get a pretty big ammount of money by doing this.

I own a Single FI Q 18, and I got it when I was 16.

Running off a oldschool Phoenix Gold amp.

Just do some work around the neighborhood, your house, for friends and family.

You get a decent amount for easy jobs

Ha, thanks, sweet setup dude, I've tried the odd jobs before, but I live in a neighborhood where everyone does everything themselves...I do mow the lawn for my parents though!

You could always get a worker's permit and get an actual job. That's what I did when I was 15.

I'm not sure i understand. Are you looking to upgrade/get a new HT sub, or get one for a future car? :ughdunno:

If this is a plan for a future car i would say the Fiday deal is def. worth a look-see. If you don't have the money before they are gone ill buy some and sell ya' one later .... +$10 :P

The Fi deal is outstanding.

New sub for in room, as far as car goes, I'm thinking BTL, Mayhem, DC level 5, just one 15 on 2500-3000watts. Any recommendations out of those three? Or maybe one I haven't heard of even?

@ulrisa I've tried that, but all the people who are close enough to run or ride to have their jobs taken by people who got laid off or something, they do need the job more than me though oh well

New sub for in room, as far as car goes, I'm thinking BTL, Mayhem, DC level 5, just one 15 on 2500-3000watts. Any recommendations out of those three? Or maybe one I haven't heard of even?

Please try to follow the topic guidelines, it would make your questions a lot more effective.

I own a Single FI Q 18, and I got it when I was 16.

Running off a oldschool Phoenix Gold amp.

Just do some work around the neighborhood, your house, for friends and family.

You get a decent amount for easy jobs

The best option I think is the Fi X's on BlackFiday.