Hzd Skizzy

SSA Sent Me A Present

Came home from today to see a package on my doorstep and I immediately became excited.

SSA had sent me my Bravox CS60K's!

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMjYtMjAxMDEyMDMtMTc0Ni5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMjgtMjAxMDEyMDMtMTkyMy5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMzItMjAxMDEyMDMtMTkyNC5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMzMtMjAxMDEyMDMtMTkyNC5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMzUtMjAxMDEyMDMtMTkyNi5qcGc.jpg

Haven't gotten the chance to put them in yet but I will do a full review when I have.

Also, these shipped very fast, especially for free shipping.

It was shipped out next day after I ordered.

Which is awesome because I hate waiting.

These look very well made to me.

Had to jump on these because of the price on them. Couldn't beat it.

Thank You everyone as SSA. I am very pleased so far.

Thanks for your business! And yes, if it's in stock, typically goes out next day or same day even sometimes.

Came home from today

Hmm...

Have you ever came home from a different day?

You have us on the edge of our seat, doc!

Thanks for your business! And yes, if it's in stock, typically goes out next day or same day even sometimes.

Hey, It's no problem! Thanks for the service!

Came home from today

Hmm...

Have you ever came home from a different day?

You have us on the edge of our seat, doc!

HAHA, you can tell I'm still excited just to get these in from my lack of knowing where I came from today. I came home from school/work.

My son got the same set. I was looking at them today and also can't wait to put them in for him. I look foward to you thoughts on these.

can't wait to get your impressions!

My son got the same set. I was looking at them today and also can't wait to put them in for him. I look foward to you thoughts on these.

can't wait to get your impressions!

I will definatly do a full review on these but it will be around 2 - 3 weeks from now, because I am going out of town for a week or two. I can't wait to put them in. Only reason I bought so early is because when I bought them there were only 7 left. Really wanted them.

:fing34:

i need a set of these when they get back in stock

Yeah, I think I got one of the last ones. But they do still have the CS50k component set.

My friend calls these walmart speakers. I guess I'll just have to prove him wrong when I get them all set up :)

Yeah maybe you can give me your SMD's for them but I mean, I'd be the one taking the loss.

Wait, why would I trade a full comp set for 2 tweets? Nevermind. :roflmao:

The CS60K's are still in stock. The CS60CF's are the ones out of stock.

Yeah, I think I got one of the last ones. But they do still have the CS50k component set.

My friend calls these walmart speakers. I guess I'll just have to prove him wrong when I get them all set up :)

Don't you love ill-informed people who love to bash something with no clue? ;)

Very nice!

Looking forward to your review!

Yeah maybe you can give me your SMD's for them but I mean, I'd be the one taking the loss.

Wait, why would I trade a full comp set for 2 tweets? Nevermind. :roflmao:

Hahahah. You couldn't handle it :morepower1:

Yeah, he said "bravox? Sounds like some crap you'd get at walmart for like 50$"

He's getting sony speakers.

I said the CS60k's were out of stock because on the store the thing says, "sorry this item is currently unavailible" So I thought you guys were out.

I said the CS60k's were out of stock because on the store the thing says, "sorry this item is currently unavailible" So I thought you guys were out.

Mark will have to check that when he gets back from Vegas tomorrow. But I believe we had about 7 pairs left the last time inventory was pulled and I believe we have sold less then 4 pairs since.

Mark will have to check that when he gets back from Vegas tomorrow. But I believe we had about 7 pairs left the last time inventory was pulled and I believe we have sold less then 4 pairs since.

Oh alright. and Mark+Vegas=uh oh. :peepwall:

Forgot to add: This is kind of off topic but do you have any idea when you are going to be pulling in the saz-2500d pre-orders? I know it isn't really in your hands but was just curious is you heard any word on a ETA to you.

Edited by Hzd Skizzy

Forgot to add: This is kind of off topic but do you have any idea when you are going to be pulling in the saz-2500d pre-orders? I know it isn't really in your hands but was just curious is you heard any word on a ETA to you.

The Sundown amps are scheduled to arrive next week I believe.

Oh wow, that is great. I'm just pretty excited is all.

Oh wow, that is great. I'm just pretty excited is all.

:fing34: