swagger_wagon468

Jonathan's 1994 Camry Wagon build. | Video(s) on page 22!

Have you gotten your battery/ies yet? If not, you should get on thatt because it will definitely help your electrical situation until you get your alt. I had some trouble with dimming not too long ago so I bought a deka 9a31 and stuffed it under my hood and I have no issues at all anymore. Btw, the 9a31 is a 100ah battery so its pretty beefy;i suggest get a nice size xs batt maybe a d3400 or something similar for now if you havent yet. :fing34:

Well the thing is... the xs 5100 is the biggest that will go under thee hood. Not much room. Though I di think I might be able to fit another on the other side where there is an empty space. I was waiting till Kevin got 5100R's in stock on 1800woofera.com so I could get the discount. But no luck still.

Soo... I think I will be getting a 5100r from a local ealer soon. That boils help a little bit.

But since DC can't mak my alt yet, Nathan from XS Power told me to look into Mechman. Anyone. Had any exp with them? Pros and cons of DC and Mechman?

NO BASHING! just some info on them from people who frequent my thred. Which isn't many. Lol

I have no input... but HI :peepwall:

But if Mechman is cheaper.... Let me know bro...

Also, why is there a hole under your door handle, next to the tweeter???

Seen here:

2011-03-02_16-50-26_868.jpg

anyway... how does it sound in there???

Jon give a review of the speakers in the meantime.... Put it in the product review section.. I want something in-depth about these.... PWEASE!!! :peepwall:

Or u could just Drive down here and hear them. :D lolz

I mean... they sound awesome. I've read some reviews over thee and im not familiar with all the termonalogy used in the reviews. Lol

soooo, i think i might be selling my xcon and 1500d.

cant get my alt for a good while, need to do some repairs to the Swag Wag .... :peepwall:

anyways... it sux i know. but when i re-do it, it will be bigger and better.

anyways, it wil be up in the classified section tomorrow. but im not hurting for the money... so yea.

:ohnoes9: I've heard a lot of good about mechman. Should be able to do you proper.

His face and some car parts... I think the supports on his rear end need to be replaced??? Not sure exactly.... He was telling me something like that...

Its used? Use a DMM on it and check it's "resting" voltage... Make sure it ain't dead... lol

Add another $100 to that for a new one. If it's still working well and has been treated well i would go for it.

Add another $100 to that for a new one. If it's still working well and has been treated well i would go for it.

You can get a brand new one shipped for $250 from summit racing.

SSA > summit :drink40:

SSA > summit :drink40:

Sorry I buy from where ever I can get the best deals? I don't have cash to spare, otherwise I would...

Well it is on back order at summit. Already checked. And ut comes with the terminals. Which are $25 themselves. So yea...

What about the reverse polarity one? or would that be too big of a pain? It's really easy to make your own terminals. Check out the last page of my build log (see sig.) and you can see how i did mine. It's really up to you, if your short of cash grab the used one up, if not check summit.