swagger_wagon468

Jonathan's 1994 Camry Wagon build. | Video(s) on page 22!

I am getting th reverse. Don't wanna modify my terminals so im fettin that one. And yes shirt on cash. Lol. Should I hook up my walmart batt as a secondary do the time being? I have enough 1/0 so that if I can fit it under the hood which I miiiiight be able to...

Are you adding a secondary battery under the hood? There are more cons than pros to doing that. I would not add a secondary battery under the hood for car audio use.

Soo.. good news is I can get my 270xp soon and my xs5100R this weekend.

Bad news:::

Traded my XCON, saz1500, and box for $600+a 12" D2 Fi Q.and box. With a planet audio amp. (Mehh...) . Temporary bumpage.

2011-03-26_15-35-54_142.jpg

2011-03-26_15-36-43_865.jpg

2011-03-26_15-36-14_292.jpg

2011-03-26_15-36-33_107.jpg

My new plan is to get 2 15" ZCONs with either a saz4500 or 2 saz2500s

so.. opinions?

Q's are amazing, why the long face?!

Gonna need some more batteries if you get a 4500 or two 2500ds

Only sad cuz I loved my xcon. And the Q wont be near as loud. And the box is very shitty. He built it when he was high. Lol. Dumbass.

And yea I kno. How many d3100s in the back u think it would take? 2?

No idea, id buy one, see voltage, then get another if needed

Yea. That's Probly what ill end up doing.

Im not even close to getting all of this though. I work 15-25hr/el. On $7.25/hr. So It will be a whole. Haha.

When I am ready to wire up my batts, will one run of 1/0ga to the front suffice? (To the batt. Then to the amp(s) or dist block to amps) or will more runs be needed?

Yea. That's Probly what ill end up doing.

Im not even close to getting all of this though. I work 15-25hr/el. On $7.25/hr. So It will be a whole. Haha.

When I am ready to wire up my batts, will one run of 1/0ga to the front suffice? (To the batt. Then to the amp(s) or dist block to amps) or will more runs be needed?

1/0 gauge is rated for 350amps, and that number varies depending on length. The 4500d calls for a 500amp fuse. Not saying it's going to be trying to pull 500amps, but probably a fair amount more then 350.

Sounds like you should run an extra power cable.

Ok. Thanks man. So two runs of 1/0ga from the batt under e hood to the rear batt(s) each with a 250a fuse?

Also, I contacted the guy that has the d5100r and he said $200 shipped. With the post terminals. ( which cost $25)

dies that sound like a good price? It would be like $300 shipped total... new.

Ok. Thanks man. So two runs of 1/0ga from the batt under e hood to the rear batt(s) each with a 250a fuse?

Also, I contacted the guy that has the d5100r and he said $200 shipped. With the post terminals. ( which cost $25)

dies that sound like a good price? It would be like $300 shipped total... new.

250a or 300a.

You can get a brand new d5100r shipped for $250 from summit racing. Not input on buying used battery, really depends on how long they had it and if they properly charged it or stressed the shit out of it.

Add another $100 to that for a new one. If it's still working well and has been treated well i would go for it.

You can get a brand new one shipped for $250 from summit racing.

SSA > summit :drink40:

Sorry I buy from where ever I can get the best deals? I don't have cash to spare, otherwise I would...

We sell at the lowest authorized price on EVERYTHING. That is why when people find something we carry cheaper, it is not according to NDA which means the product is not authorized and does not carry a warranty.

Plus the terminals. So $275. Not knoing the guy... I guess I would be better off getting it new. He sent me a text that kind of bothered me. It said something like, "you might want to charge it when u get it. I dont drive my car much here at school on campus. " and he said the resting V was 13v....

Plus the terminals. So $275. Not knoing the guy... I guess I would be better off getting it new. He sent me a text that kind of bothered me. It said something like, "you might want to charge it when u get it. I dont drive my car much here at school on campus. " and he said the resting V was 13v....

13v resting voltage is good...

Add another $100 to that for a new one. If it's still working well and has been treated well i would go for it.

You can get a brand new one shipped for $250 from summit racing.

SSA > summit :drink40:

Sorry I buy from where ever I can get the best deals? I don't have cash to spare, otherwise I would...

We sell at the lowest authorized price on EVERYTHING. That is why when people find something we carry cheaper, it is not according to NDA which means the product is not authorized and does not carry a warranty.

Good deal, something I'll keep in mind next time. :)

Yea... I know. But I've never heard of a 13v resting for a 12v batt. I usually see 12.X volts. U think he just whipped a number out of his ass? Or is 13v believeable?

Also...

Aaron, when I last talked to someone at XS Power, they recomended summit racing since it was driving dist. So I would assume that they are infact an authorized dealer. RIght? It ends up being $264 and change after $235 batt +ship and tax.hey id it would drop ship from XS since its not in stock.

Yea... I know. But I've never heard of a 13v resting for a 12v batt. I usually see 12.X volts. U think he just whipped a number out of his ass? Or is 13v believeable?

It's certainly possible for it to have a resting voltage at 13v, or perhaps he was driving the car then turned it off and checked, giving you the float charge...

Your call. :D

I bought a used battery and it works like a charm, But I guess it all depends on how the previous owner treated it. I bought mine from someone on here and I know it was treated very good :) 13v is possible I believe on Kinetik batts like I run, So I assume it is possible on xs batts.

Money is tight... so used it is!

Now will I have to charge my primary batt (d5100r) every week? Or is that only secondary batts?