Shogen

DC Power and SSA

I was just wondering recently, why aren't DC Power altrrnators sold in our community store? The relationship between the 2 companies seems pretty strong. Also, I'm not cheap by any means, but with all the hype and support provided by SSA, why aren't there any sort of special deals for us?

Like obviously I know that could be abused a bit. But what if this magical appearance of a discount came in the form of a admin/moderator requested code generated by DC Power themselves?

I just don't see the reason for the marriage of one company over another with no incentive from either. I do see the quality in the product presented but just wondering as I lay here somewhat tipsy.

Feel free to just answer abruptly or nicely. Make a joke. Simply curious and bored. :-*

Just never set one up, i am guessing. I know mark knows the guys at DC pretty well, and i have talked with them myself, they are great guys. Maybe you just started something for them to thing about? Or possibly DC doesnt want the products whored out all over the internet so they dont have internet dealers? I have never looked for the product so i have no idea on the legitimacy of the second answer. All i know is that when start my Chevy Express Van build (Mark Listen UP!! HEHE!!) I plan on looking at DC for several of there high power alts, and with hearing of rumors of some new ones those will be ran instead!!! Look at possibly 8-15's or 8-18's, just undecided as of yet!! Now that i am wat off topic i am going to close!!

Easier for the customer to contact DC :morepower1: .

Hard to stock an alt for so many different applications and vehicles.

IIRC there was something in the works to.. but i haven't heard any other news.

Mark and I have been in discussion about this. It's been a while since we talked about it but it will stay under wraps until we come to an agreement. However we're having a sale on our website right now... might want to go check it out! You might just find something that you want for fifteen percent off. :D

Mark and I have been in discussion about this. It's been a while since we talked about it but it will stay under wraps until we come to an agreement. However we're having a sale on our website right now... might want to go check it out! You might just find something that you want for fifteen percent off. :D

Yea, I noticed that.. Pretty much the reason I started the thread... I actually don't really expect SSA to sell from their own store, but was hoping maybe there would be a code that could only be requested by owner/admin/moderator and only generated by DC Power in effort to keep down the whoring of discounts.. I mean it would be at the discretion of the owner/admin/moderator if that person was eligible... So certain criteria must be met before they could "apply" so to speak for a discount code at DC Power...

^^ Does that make any sense? ^^

Also, damn you DC Power for not putting the alternator I am looking at on sale.... LOL... Only the XP series for my car have a discounted price at the moment... :( :( :(

Thread jack, Kylie whats the biggest alt you have for a 92 Chevy S10 2.8l v6 ? Is it still a 320amp?

currently yes it is. maybe something better in the future though :)

I know stuff ;) lol

But yoouuuu guys should really make me a dual bracket :D

What about a 270XP for 99 Lexus Rx. Dont see it on the website but I know you have it. Spoke with you a few months ago via email and I got my money and are ready to buy. Let me know if thats on sale please??

what one are you looking at? give me a sku and i'll put it on sale JUST for you. :)

'' :morepower1:

wow thats sick

Nice... Waka waka! :morepower1:

fozzie1.jpg

Edited by Shogen