swagger_wagon468

Is it me... or is this N2 hittin weird?

Yeah definitely sounds funny on a camera mic. But it is a camera mic and most make subs sound like shit. Has the performance changed at all? Have you taken it out of the box and looked the sub over?

...it's on a 300 watt amp probably clipped to death

read the replies on youtube

Looks like the video was either taken with a low resolution camera or downloaded in a lower resolution. I don't think there is anything wrong with the sub.....but I could be incorrect.

nothing wrong with the sub...that happens on refresh rate of the camera, and the microphone is EASILY over loaded. (I can overload the mic on my phone because my voice is too deep...i have busted friends ear pieces in the past)

..whoever buys something basing their decision of a video on youtube is..questionable anyhow.

...it's on a 300 watt amp probably clipped to death

read the replies on youtube

well then there you go.

wait to get a better sub amplifier before you burn that nice sub up :suicide-santa:

I saw this video earlier. LOL, I don't even think it's the OPs sub... and yes, it is on extremely low power, it looks alright to me.

Valid point Nick... that sub is definitely messed up because I can see it in a youtube video... ... ... Hhahahahahahahaha.

nothing wrong with the sub...that happens on refresh rate of the camera, and the microphone is EASILY over loaded. (I can overload the mic on my phone because my voice is too deep...i have busted friends ear pieces in the past)

Nick is a Barry White voice impersonator on his spare time. :P

Back on topic. 300 watt amp? Shesh, buy a bigger amp man.

..whoever buys something basing their decision of a video on youtube is..questionable anyhow.

Someone on another forum was saying that he was going to base his decision on what numbers my brother's N2 ends up doing when he gets the electrical to turn his amp up from this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j2LCB3CRQc

The sub ends up being a pretty small factor, in terms of putting up a number on the TL, when compared to the many variables that go into a build.

Someone on another forum was saying that he was going to base his decision on what numbers my brother's N2 ends up doing when he gets the electrical to turn his amp up from this video

The sub ends up being a pretty small factor, in terms of putting up a number on the TL, when compared to the many variables that go into a build.

:facepalm:

So if i built a box and made the sub play and it turned a 157 on the termlab because I yanked the K factor way up he'd buy it instead of something that did a 149..because he thinks his is going to do a 157?

sigh.

Basically, DC, DD, Fi, AQ... They all get loud, but only one can sound the best while doing it.. Fi.

Someone on another forum was saying that he was going to base his decision on what numbers my brother's N2 ends up doing when he gets the electrical to turn his amp up from this video

:facepalm:

So if i built a box and made the sub play and it turned a 157 on the termlab because I yanked the K factor way up he'd buy it instead of something that did a 149..because he thinks his is going to do a 157?

sigh.

Thats how it goes Nick, thats why people want to give the BTL's 4000+ watts daily. Its cause what they see in a video, they think they will achieve the same output or get the same results by following suit.

hell i mean i can pull a 143 on a tone and ~142 on music in a trunk car in a tiny box with my Q. do i do this to my sub all the time, well no. i also know if i blow it its my bad.

shameless random video. was missing panels at the time. you don't need 4k to get loud for a daily.

Yeah that sub definitely looks/sounds like it's clipping. The guy with the sub obviously doesn't know the harm he's doing :suicide-santa:

on another note those video's have got to be good for business.. youtube being so big and anyone can use it, good advertising.

Cameras make the sub look "wavy". FPS on the cam cant keep up. It does the same thing when the guys points the cam at the side mirror. To the very low excursion thing.. he must of accidently wired it for less power or just doesn't have over like 300 watts lol.

1. Of course cameras, especially phone cameras, make subwoofers sound terrible. There's a million videos out there to prove it. Even the best systems can sound like crap on video.

2. The new BtL N2 at 300 watts is a joke, especially considering most N2s out there are still virgin tight out the box, of course she isn't moving. I think, however, that the new BtL comes alive at a slightly lower power than the gen 2. Proof? Video: half volume, low boost (maybe 1100 watts TOPS) on a variable bassline (Lil Wayne 'I am not a human being')

Re reporting from another world

Magazine full of bullets you can be my covergirl

Ness got the weed roll it thicker than a southern girl

Strong arm rap like a ni**a did a hundred curls

It's not the worst thing weezy put out, the bassline travels, I don't mind the lyrics... now that he spent 8 months in prison and has to be sober for three years his rhymes are sure to decline, tho 6 foot 7 foot is kinda ok also (in my opinion)

Anyway I can count on Wayne for a beat

everyone can suck it! that is my 18 and i never turned it up loud at all so there was no possible chance of clipped signal i take care of my stuff especialy a sub this nice! and it has a bigger amp now

Yeah that sub definitely looks/sounds like it's clipping. The guy with the sub obviously doesn't know the harm he's doing :suicide-santa:

the sub looks like its clipping? your dumb as shit the volume wasnt even half of the way up to where it clips the signal on normal songs

easy killer. maybe you should browse through the noob guidelines before posting anything else here.