markak134

do subwoofer boxes suck if all of the subs are not on the same plain

this is a quote from some guy talking shit on my box is it even true what he says

i think it sounds good

"Pre-fab means Prefabricated. It means that the box was Pre (already) Fabrication (made) before installation. Even tho you have the measurements for the inside of the trunk. Doesnt make the box ANY better. The box you have I GUARANTEE you sounds like crap, just because of the fact that there are not seperate chambers for the subs. This means that the back flow (the air you feel, when the subs hit. IF you have a vented box); The back flow from the subs facing the back of the trunk are reverberating the subs on top of the box. This means you have double re-verb, which sounds like crap in ALL cases (slotted boxes or sealed) WITHOUT seperate chambers for EACH sub."

If the boxes are made before installation, wouldnt that make most boxes pre-fab?

:ughdunno:

tell him to shut up...

listen there is no reasoning with some people.

He obviously doesn't know or understand wave theories. Doesn't know the concept of vented enclosures either.

Tell him to suck a dick, or invite him here so he can use some useful knowledge, not the knowledge he sucked out of a Circuit City installer's ass

He obviously doesn't know or understand wave theories. Doesn't know the concept of vented enclosures either.

Tell him to suck a dick, or invite him here so he can use some useful knowledge, not the knowledge he sucked out of a Circuit City installer's ass

^^ lmfao... hahahahaha

The guy with the foam on his trunk lid on the first page in that thread isn't too bright either. That egg crate foam he has on his truck lid isn't going to do shit to absorb subbass frequencies.

That quote you posted here is one of those posts not worth responding to as it's so wrong there's really no way to argue against it. One of those situations you just shake your head and walk away......

those guys are all idiots they were also saying since i bent that one part up my whole car is going to crush like an egg shell if i get in a wreck

Edited by markak134